A Capable Maid

again with the i dont want to cause any trouble, stand out too much, meddle with other’s issue yet she still does it, i hope this is the last i think she did a lot of things already to be a capable maid and its time for the identity revelation. the plot is repeating again and again.

it's in her nature to meddle, even if she doesn't want to and knows it's gonna make her get caught... 😭 she's such a nice gal

God thank you for the chapters but the cliffhangers after each chapter are soo intense !!!

Such a good story, thank you for the translation 🧚🏽‍♀️😸

I would love to see it in the anime version 🙃 I mean it is a Korean webcomic but... let me dream 😹

It was accident. So i guess be didn't mean to do it and he wass to scared to confess

This is honestly one of my favorite manga series. Marie is just the most adorable, lovable protag and my true OPT in this story is Marie/Happiness/Life. I don't even care what guy she ends up with so long as she's happy and intact by the end of the series!

Double-page supporter
The most op mc. With the most cheat skill I've ever read. She doesn't have practice it just comes to her. It's an enjoyable read. I just wish she had a female friend who wasn't jealous of her.

Users who are viewing this thread