A Common Story of a Lady's New Life

@zergqueen It seems he has taken an interest on her most likely for how loved she is by her family, I wouldn't say "love at first sight" but in the attempts to fulfill FL' fathers request he will fall in love with her.

LOL I already had all sorts of theories in my mind when the crown prince first appeared... like twins who exchanged identities for one twin to be with serenia, etc.

That was an unexpected twist. I wonder how the FL's magic skills will play in the future.

it's just so damn funny, even the side characters (maids, knights) are so funny. 10/10.

I would like to know why does he try so hard? I mean I do love him and it's hilarious, but I just don't understand why

The eyes! I'm very bother by it but not to the point of dropping this comic

The art may need little “getting used to” but this manhwa is definitely a good read

I love the MC’s overactive imagination and the ML’s over the top actions

Im only giving it a low rating because of the art style... Im not gonna drop it yet but jeez everything related to emotion is sorta yikes.
05/10/2020

nvm this is a 9 if you get past the 1st chapter

Love the FL eyes, compared to many of the manhwa with other art styles and similar eyes across the board.

I read til chapter 11 and I must say that the title doesn't live up the manhwa. . .

in a great way

I think I would agree with you on that @Fam101 😆😅🤣

I wonder if this couple will get anywhere with this hide-and-seek and run-and-tag game of theirs.
Well, this is hilarious in it's own way. The FL's stress level is almost at max.. and if you think about it, it's just her giving herself too much stress because of her overactive imagination. But I like the story so far.. I just hope that the misunderstandings will be cleared out soon before it becomes too dragging.. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread