A False Confession - Ch. 42

Omg girl just come clean...it's not fair to keep him in the dark.

Okay but Cabel fucking owns my ass for reals 🤤🙏

His expressions are killer, I'm so appreciative of the art in this series

Im team Cabel all the way but I was dying with that back hug from ervin like damn

Excited to see where this is going! ((Also im so on board the harem train. Give us best of all worlds omg))

Main protag should get drunk, and get the two guys together and confess haha.
Or i dunno. The moment she confessed to the wrong guy it was already fucked up, as he got his hopes up.
There is no way out without hurting someone.
I'm unsure which "team" I'm on... Ervin or Cabel?
Maybe it should be a reverse-harem hahaha. xD

go go cabel go!!! I think cabel is too precious for the fl, like, he doesn't deserve this shity situation, he truly likes her but she loves other guy.

@literal I also had the impression that he planned all this, I still have the impression that he is more interested in how much it can be beneficial for his image than in her feelings. At least for me this is the vibe he gives.

BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMENT BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH team Ervinnn... bruhhh this lead oml just spill the tea sis lying makes shit worse 100x

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, who cares, just throw her away and go for "Crown Prince x Duke" XD

damn she's digging herself a deeper grave every passing chapter 😪 Girl courage up and say the truth or fall in love with him. Don't do him dirty

omfgg stop liking Elvin or whatever his name is and fall in love with Cabel already!! 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread