A Kind World - Ch. 15 - She May Be an Awkward Wife, but Onee-san Still Cares About You

Dex-chan lover
Don't go out unless you really have to, and wear a mask if you do.
Also always wash your hands.
Stay safe, everyone.

Double-page supporter
@AnIscreamBlower Yup, she's as naked as can be under there. Potentially it looks like she could be wearing a bra due to the straps, but there's no fabric at all on the sides of her hips so...

Dumb people who didn't believe in the pandemic and didn't follow the rules....DROPS DOWN SIGNIFICANTLY.
Because they all died
I mean they started to follow basic hygiene and other stuff after seeing the fist panel.

Fed-Kun's army
god freaking damn it japan why do you have to make everything lewd!!!

Double-page supporter
collar + apron huh? not a combo i thought i'd to see. are you telling me she's still wearing it after getting married.

dude.

Dex-chan lover
@AnIscreamBlower @Rozoro: She's wearing a dress under that apron (which is in a darker shade of grey than both the dress and her skin). You can see the dress's frilly strap peaking from under the apron's own strap, and the sides of her body have the wrinkles and folds that you'd expect from a not-quite-form-fitting-but-not-quite-loose dress.

Double-page supporter
@MarqFJA87 It's actually a very strangely drawn image the more I look at it. The frills are more or less absent on the first page and on the second page where you can visibly see them they look as if they are more attached to the apron itself because they aren't connected to the strap sliding down her right shoulder. Not only that, the left arm is a different shade of color from her right arm which is exactly the same shade as what is shown on her lower body. Honestly from the lines on her body I can only see one or two that I might consider to be a wrinkle from fabric, if she's wearing a dress it's an extremely tight fitting one that contours perfectly with her waist to make it look like she's wearing nothing at all.

Users who are viewing this thread