A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Dex-chan lover
I'll pick this back up in a few months after most of the infuriating cliffhangers have stopped

1 chapter every two days from now on. grrr. Just kidding keep up the good work meraki scans!

I'm surprised there isn't an ecchi tag because all the women in the webtoon really need to cover up.
This is so abnormally I'm actually uncomfortable.

Group Leader
I have added the Novelupdates link although only one chapter has been translated so far.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai should technically mean "another world". If the action is moving to the past but the world is still familiar to the protagonist, I'd venture to say that it's not suitable to have the isekai tag. This is different from other formats where the protagonist dies (in "our" world) and is reincarnated in another world s/he knows, since they literally move to a different one. But there's been quite a lot of twists and turn on the genre in the last few years, so who knows. =/

Good series. a bit slow for isekai standards. Just wish there was 150 chapters instead of 15.

@phil777 Sigh I wish you'd read the comments people already had a discussion about this. They go to a different world to stop it from ending their own but in the end he dies and goes back to his world. It's Isekai that's it, just not your standard oh look at me I have a harem and i was from earth shit.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, alright, I'm sorry. I apologize for unknowingly stoking the flames of an old argument. I'll keep quiet now. ._.

Group Leader
@krabbyos I think you mean the comic raws are on that page, right? I don't see the novel on that link.

Pretty good, enjoyable how it isn't one of the slave girl harems or just filled with girls with huge boobs. It's a little slow, but still enjoyable since it isn't as fast paced as other isekai.

Dex-chan lover
I read the raws, it's a good story but like all manga/manhwa/webtoons, it's too painful waiting for updates.

This is like torture.
I need at least 2 updates per day.
Otherwise this is ganna drive me really crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread