A Royal Princess with Black Hair

These over smart maids are always problem... they think they know it all and always go on backstabbing here and there. They killed him for giving a gift to the princess.. ended it even when.there wasnt even a beginning.. sigh!

Blabbering maid. But in ancient time, those things could be happened. A royal loving his or her retainer, the retainer would be put to death by royal family🤧

she thinks she knows freaking everything. those two didn’t even get the chance to do shit and she still out here running her mouth. bruh i wish there was a stapler in ancient times to shut her mouth. 🙄

Its not often that I drop series but i think this will be one of them 😓 its just starting to feel like pulling teeth with nothing substantial happening
There's tiny little slivers of emotion from the prince but im really not into how they treat each other
We're at ch 24 and ive been trying to get through every chapter
But i find that when you start feeling like you're pulling teeth its time to stop
If the romance starts to really pick up like heart pound fluffy goodness then somebody hmu but if not then hope the rest of you have happy reading
Cheers fam

Wait, I just noticed sth on the cover image: is he srsly stabbing his sword into either that sofa, or his knee? What's up w/ that?

Am i the only one who love this story ? 😂😭😭
Thank youuuu so much for the update !❤

Lmao Caramel is moving so slow like a snail 😂😂😂😂 I like that 🤣🤣 it's like, Idgaf to find her 😂😂😂

This is a terrible series. The FL is arrogant and a mary sue. She seems to be rude for no apparent reason. She gets away with being rude to other people because she's pretty? This is different from the villainess trope where there's a reason why they act mean. She's portrayed as this beautiful woman whose outspoken attitude should be charming but it's just done sloppily. She's rude to the prince for no apparent reason. He also doesn't like the arranged marriage but at least he tried to be polite in their first few meetings until she flat out told him to get away from her? Really? THIS is who we're trying to believe is a princess?

She and the prince don't even try to give this arranged marriage a decent chance. They're just spoiled bratty people who don't even try to act dignified. Then again, they're 16. But still, it's just annoying reading about this. Some of the stereotypical western webtoons are also pretty cringy sometimes but at least you see characters who are actually people you can symphatize with.

Users who are viewing this thread