A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33 - The Passing of Winter (20)

Shuli: I have enough on my plate.
The story: *throws Nora her way*
Shuli: Alright, but I really, really have enough now.
The story: *throws crushing prince her way*
Shuli: ...I'm not going to dignify that with an answer.

Double-page supporter
i guess she just has to indroduce him to someone else who look like his mom lol

I hate the f cardinal but I agree using the money to help those in need is a priority over some fancy party like- common sense

@MilkWeeb there is like a 2 year difference between her and Jeremy...
I think she is mentally way too mature for them. But there, normally, wouldn't have been an issue. Because she only wanted to start dating once the Jeremy becomes family head. By that time, she would he... 20? Or 18?

@ChiChidi
yeah that's what I mean. she seems mentally like their mother (which makes sense the position she is in). It feels like she needs a more mature ML but well can't change anything about how the author decided. Just can't continue reading this, too awkward.

Dex-chan lover
Called it on the prince being sus.
Also why do all the holy men have weird eyes? Lol

"But today I felt a wall. Why?"
Idk man maybe cause you told her she reminds you of your mommy and then flipped your shit on her

Honestly the Church is suspicious as hell for me, because they have an informant in her knights and are feeding them information, also like, yes I agree serving the poor food is incredibly important too, but you should also be lifting their spirits with a party too, even if it's something small.

Double-page supporter
Possessive much douche?
Yikes, yikes and another yikes. We got a triple yikes this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
A few things in this chapter, prince is obviously deluding himself when he says that his mother has nothing to do with his crush. Second, the "I can get any one to love me" scene is a pretty on the nose for what his character flaw is. Third, in the same scene we see why Nora distrust and hates the prince, with the "you are only as kind as I am obedient" because prince tricked Nora's parents. Finally, earlier we see that Nora's father is hitting Nora because his dishonesty and rudeness, but Nora is only acting up because his parents don't trust him, this creates a positive feedback loop where Nora only becomes more rebellious and in turn distrusted by his parents more and more.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Not only does the prince seem to have mommy issues but he’s also giving me yandere vibes lol 😅

Users who are viewing this thread