A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 44 - Guardian (3)

I don't want Shuli to struggle over something like this. She doesn't deserve this BS :/

@Miyono-chan

I say this with respect but that is a terrible attitude to have (even if it’s not one you personally have and you’re just sharing your thoughts). While I agree on your point that Nora is likely the ML and the prince is a shithead. A creator’s career shouldn’t live and die by catering to the whims of everyone who reads their stuff. At the core of a creator’s passion is that they have a story they want to tell. Whether or not a reader likes it is fine and part of life. But the new trend of “boycotting” and “cancelling” because someone doesn’t like something is literally attempting to end variety and expression in this form of art.

Sorry, you might not even feel that way. I just saw your comment and it got me a bit steamed.

Dex-chan lover
@yuchiyo That guy hasn't been introduced before as far as I can recall, but he appears to be related to the actual mother of the kids Shuli is responsible for now. Which is probably why that family is being stubborn about not meeting with her, likely don't have the best impression of the extremely young girl that replaced their loved one as the wife of the household. I'm assuming "gold digging bimbo" is the nicest thought they have on the matter if they haven't been in contact with the family since then.

the whole royalty family just needs to get tf out of our girls family business like demn leave shulli alone crown prince and miss empress or queen or whatever u r love ur son and stop using jeremy as a tool to play with shulli NOBODY wants ur position ughhh

for people a bit confused, the letter was between the dead father (shuli’s husband) and the brother of the biological mother (red head, first wife). shuli’s plan is to use the letter as evidence for divorcing or making her marriage with the father invalid, thus making Jeremey the heir or head of the family, which will then save his hand from being chopped by the dumb queen

besides the letter, she needs a witness, but the brother of the biological mother refused to see shuli soooo shuli came to aunt (sister of the passed father) for help in the matter.

side note: why would the brother of the biological mother not want to see shuli? everyone knows jeremy is in trouble, even the aunt knew the reason why shuli was visiting was because of jeremy.... like brooo jeremy is ur newphew i get it might be awks but hell ur nephew who is the son of your dead sister,,, there probs a deeper story but poor jeremy :(((

@MistressC nah, no worries: I think, too, that banning a writer from writing (or any artist from doing what they do) is excessive: if they don't like what they're reading then just drop it and that's it: they're free to criticize just as the author was able to write that book. Besides, if the book was able to gather so much readers, then the writer must be good so that's why it's way better to give them another chance than completely destroy them: who knows what jewel they can write given the chance.

But... Even if the writer can write whatever they want, they can't rule out the readers either... Or the author won't have any income 😅

@Sandpaper I said "maybe"... Tho I think I read it on a spoiler posted some chapters ago?...... 🤔゜゜゜

En fin: I don't want her ending up with the prince either so even Jeremy....... No, scratch that!: even Jeremy's uncle from his mother's side (who doesn't look too old) will do for me 😅 (tho she needs someone with power if she wants to keep protecting and, later, helping the children when they grow up)

Edit: the uncle must be pretty old now that I think about it... He's older than Alicia!

I don't completely understand what's happening on Shuli's side at the moment but I'm supporting you gurl!! I agree with Jeremy he should've landed a good 20 or more punches on that stupid ass prince if he was gonna be stuck in jail.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yeganeh
Because Jeremy realized that the prince just wanted to be loved by a stranger, he also realized that the person who’s giving him love is also a stranger. They all love Shuli but none of them know anything about her except from the obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread