A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 126 - The Female Knight and the Birth of the Demon Lo…

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty - when fighting yourself, you don't need to just win a sword fight. That would be no better than a gamble. You have to prove you're the better one. That will give you strength and weaken the other you.

Double-page supporter
why villains always pull this shit "good job hitting me but im too powerful to get killed by a fatal hit so here's some plot armor for your ass" like c',mon let best girl slice your head off damn

Dex-chan lover
Helga was always the best girl, but HOLY SHIT she out-berserked even Guts with that move.

Dex-chan lover
Man... this series is pretty cool when abs aren't overshadowing everything else.

Dex-chan lover
...did you guys forget that most chapters of this manga were 4 or 6 pages? The ones with 8 pages were the oddballs.

Guys, can you do me a favor? Just wake me up when september ends, since there's no way i'm gonna wait each week for reading a chapter in less than what? 30 seconds?

Dex-chan lover
We're moving sloth speed here, probably even slower....most authors go very very fast or very very slow....is it really that hard to keep a normal and steady speed?

XL

Dex-chan lover
Fooly: I'm dead, but nobody cares about it. Good bye my lovely ABS ~o~

Users who are viewing this thread