A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 5 Ch. 88 - The Female Knight and the Grand Tournamen…

Dex-chan lover
Glad he's not mindlessly engrossed by Abs.

Leo is definitely going to be the one he marries, it's just that the rest of the girls won't stop harassing him. I know this for a fact.

i called it..LOL folly critiqued fu-girls abs and found them below par.

I did not expect fooly to basically tell the world he wants miss Leo to himself. the arc may actually progress the relationship

Dex-chan lover
Fleur needs to come in and ruin this happy mood by stealing Fooly out of the venue before all the spectators get type 2 diabetes.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the King is going to do something about this. From what I'm seeing, his enjoying seeing Leo in different moods. He might stoke the fire between Leo and Fooly or mess with them a bit. Either way, it's going to be fun seeing him again. I can't wait for what Leo's father is going to do.

Dex-chan lover
I was dubious the author was going to let fooly reach and win the final, now I'm curious how he's going to solve this situation. I can't imagine any of them actually trying to hurt the other, but also I can't possibly imagine Leo just giving up and forfeiting like that weak-sauce subpar abs girl. Does Fooly have any incapacitating or restraining magic ? Coz he's not going to throw anything that could leave even a scratch on Leo.

Also, that king is incredibly chill for a king.

Also also, lmao did the author grab some pics of the Rome colosseum and just copy-paste them as-is ?

Dex-chan lover
Damn boy,first breaking her spirit by rating her abs,then almost absolutely destroying her & finally stating "Leo is mine and back off you pieces of shits." to the entire stadium.

Fooly's grown a lot stronger since the first time we met him.

Dex-chan lover
Fooly was savage damn

TjFrtca.png

Dex-chan lover
So only abs of the highest quality can bring the Super Saiyan out of Fooly.

Aggregator gang
CAN THIS ONE MAN MANKO DESTROYER BE STOPPED? WILL HE FORCE LEO TO ROID UP TO GET FUARKIN' JOOCY? CAN ANYONE STOP THIS MAN?!

Users who are viewing this thread