A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Group Leader
“That person is my...”

Cute kouhai? Yandere gf? High school gf? Childhood friend? Mom? Mom’s friend who is forever 17? Someone I’m definitely cheating on you with? Someone who I looooove, unlike you?

Suspicion before trust is kinda old now and pretty unfunny. Especially cause it’s always the sister. Granted, it could still be someone else. But how likely is it?
It's funny in those off chances where it's complete utter bullshit like saying "she's my sword/mother/other absurd thing"

Dex-chan lover
There is an in between, you know.

Maybe this manga has problematic elements or kinda dumb writing that sorta betrays the point it attempts making because the author is trying to have his cheesecake and feed it to sexless otaku too.

If someone find issues with it, it's not FUCKING SJW TUMBLR REEEEEEE boogeymen hiding in the comments trying to take away your mangos about titties.

Imouto is gonna rekt ya ? Dont you dare to harm our sweet knight Leo, miss little sister ?

Here's non-bloated chapter 10.
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/egiKVBBZ/file.html

Group Leader
Aww. I was betting childhood friend. But omg that little sister is so cute~~

Dex-chan lover
Baseless speculation inbound: Maybe I'm remembering this wrong but didn't the knight's back story mention brothers? And notice how she pegged the imouto as a brocon REAL quick? Maybe that's because she's actually one herself to her tall, handsome and accoladed older brother knight who will show up later who'll have a thing for the martial artist imouto and we'll end up with a love/brocon circle!

DO IT!

Please no @MacMeaties

I really hope this story isn't headed in that direction at all. Last two chapters were interesting but every time I read it I feel like I have no idea what the story is trying to do. It just is like a few panels of comedy and there's nothing really going on. -AK

Non-bloated chapter 11 (grayscale, png8, 16 colors).
https://www82.zippyshare.com/v/NSSeOPNb/file.html

What I don't get is why doesn't the little sister just gets muscular? She is a martial artist, it shouldn't be hard for her. It doesn't guarantee Fooly will be attracted to her (since she is his sister) but it would at least give her way better chances than stalking and fighting Leo.

Users who are viewing this thread