A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

@OniBarubary

There is a difference between not liking a work and finding "issues with it" and "problematic elements". If you believe in "problematic" mangas, Im sorry, thats as SJW as you can get.

Dex-chan lover
@MetalMario There actually isn't a difference as there can be any number of reasons someone doesn't like something. Incuding "problematic elements" and "issues" and """"""other stuff"""""""

If you dismiss all criticism you don't like as SJW whining because they use actual reasons and you can't really argue back against them in any sort of capacity, maybe the problem isn't all these SJWs you constantly see looming over your shoulder. Maybe it's you.

Non-bloated chapter 12 (10 MB -> 1.7 MB)
https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/IpALFvK1/file.html

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, that was adorable. I would have giggeled like crazy all the time. Cudos to the guy for being able to hold back.

ummmmmm well i guess that ch12 happened. no clue how that was about any of the story at all. what happened to his sister?

Group Leader
Nailed it in one, ChoseOne68! But don't forget. Cuteness + Abs + Adorable Blushing Face = God-tier manga through and through!

nigaz talkin bout story dis story dat niga we'z not here for no dam story so fk of

Non-bloated chapter 14.
https://www3.zippyshare.com/v/XfEWvoq8/file.html

Double-page supporter
@ChosenOne68 lets be real this isn’t the first or last overrated manga, simple things impress simple people and theirs a lot of simple people and I’m not an exception?

Dex-chan lover
All right i admit it i liked it, i'm a filthy casual yes i know.

On that note any recommendations where something like this happens ?

Users who are viewing this thread