A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Fed-Kun's army
Dude...
I don't even know which WN is this, too many stories with similar title and plot in syosetsuka right now.
I hope to get the link to confirm which one is this.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Mick96
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-sword-master-childhood-friend-power-harassed-me-harshly-so-i-broke-off-our-relationship-and-make-a-fresh-start-at-the-frontier-as-a-magic-swordsman/

Dex-chan lover
Wow that is a title for sure, i'll never get over LN/WN titles, look at that fuckin monster. Its basically a summary of the story in of itself!

"Frick"

TLs please change his name or else everyone will be laughing everytime he's talked about like that one manga where the MC is named Dick.

Fed-Kun's army
Girlfriend: abuses boyfriend and berates him verbally
Frick: has an actual brain cells and breaks up with her
Girlfriend 👁👄👁

Dex-chan lover
hahahha the tsundere act screwed her over, bless the dude for pulling out of a toxic relationship, of course later it will show how she really really loves him and was just being tsudnere for whatever the fuck reason, maybe she knew he had crazy magical potential and thats why she kept insulting him so he wouldnt even think he was good...anyway she can fuck off, good for the dude for leaving

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but feel a little pity for the fallen heroine. Lost the love of her life because she couldn't communicate without vitriol.

Though I'm all too ready to yeet that pity out the window, should I be told, or shown, otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
72-E7Y2rHa.png

Dex-chan lover
Wow
it's rare to have MC with functioning logic and brain cell and able to get out of the Abusive condition and stand on his ground!

Users who are viewing this thread