A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Knight's imperial conference

Hahahahaha that's quite a decision to make Fia.. You sinful young woman! Can we just stay beside Commander Saviz..? oH but.. Captain Desmond of the 2nd Knight Order, not gonna join the party..? Hahahahha

Fed-Kun's army
Nansksnkssksjs it's so stupid it's funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And that translation note... Lmaooo XD

Dex-chan lover
> This makes my day so happy!!!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting this story for an update, and thank goodness, its granted on us this day...

FIA, you're so cool and fine lady...

> I really can;t quite grasp the image of FIA with bird under her clothes on the tummy...
I always think he already had a husband and makes her pregnant, it makes me sad that way....

> Hahahahaha, Fia spilling her water to his face, hahahahahahaha
That talkative Zabiria, its an unusual sync youre talking about.... The more captain hears it, the more suspicious you will get...
And, when Fia will get attached to any man, this Dragon might spilled the beans before FIA knows it... HE was really talkative

> To all Josei manga, specially the Otome games, i will rank this story in that category.
The boys of an Otome game category or any Isekai Josei, all boys are feminine, but in this story its kind of refreshing.
They were manly, at the same time, had the same thoughts of what a real man is.
What i'd like in this story was that, whenever a potential partner shows up, THERE WERE NO FLOWERS FLUTTERING AROUND THAT CHARACTERS, and no long hair showing their feminine version ...

> I just love FIA... She's was so fun to be with

Fed-Kun's army
Fia is such a fun character. And now, we know she is basically immortal, since Zabiria is immortal.

Fed-Kun's army
Fia, use your Water Gun attack! XD
ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!!!!!!!

The church still uses her portrait as an idol.. would the church will start jumping into the story anytime soon..

I feel like the quality of the translation dropped significantly this chapter, compared to your usual releases.
Made for an entertaining read though.

Dex-chan lover
@IceCubed
Even if you tell me that, my English skill is still at that level.
My usual releases may look better to you because Good-at-English readers tell me a lot of places to fix.

If the proof-read and Good-at-English readers don't point me where/how to fix then it will just stay like that.

I can understand the content, but the English Word-choice is what decides a translation good or bad. That's why I always rate my self at 5/10 star, average stats.

Thank you for the translation! I've been dying reading the raws and don't understand a single thing. Thank you so so much for translating this manga.

Aggregator gang
Good man to take those spit-takes to the face without flinching.

Users who are viewing this thread