A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Black Dragon Expedition - Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, the secret is out. I wonder how everyone's going to react to this..

Dex-chan lover
So is the captain going to throw a rock at Zabira and ask him to return to his nest?

@Allexio the whole I don't want to do anything against these dragons is bullshit. Unless they're a couple they wouldn't care about other dragons that invade their territory

Dex-chan lover
OH NO HIS LITTLE FLOWER CROWN AND BIRD SUIT 😭 she'll have to make another one later

Supporter
maybe the blue dragon wanted to attack the black one????

nahh

Group Leader
I feel like nobody’s even gonna be surprised at this point that she owns a black dragon

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Zabiria : I don't want to fight blue dragons.

Author : Let's you and him fight.

How's she gonna swindle her way out of this you say? Simple. Zabira:"You didn't see anything." Everyone else:"We didn't see anything." Who's gonna argue with the Black Dragon? Just speculation though.

Dex-chan lover
Casually steals everyone's monsters.

As far as her secret being out, Quentin knows already, and Zakaria probably won't let it slip, so while she'll have to fess up to those two, she's probably still safe.

Banned
Thanks for this and no worries if things take time or so. I am eager for 14, but no rush when other things take priority

Dex-chan lover
Page 13: The bit about the captain stuttering while saying "the male word for I", wouldn't that be "o-ore" and not "o-ora"? Ora is a fighting shout, so it makes sense here that he's psyching himself up to go with Fia, rather than just stuttering something like "I-I..."

Users who are viewing this thread