A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Black Dragon Expedition - Part 3

Group Leader
@Salfaro lmao I'm such a donkey, not only did I type in the wrong thing to what I thought it was when I double checked withe the raws now he doesn't even say that at all. He literally says "お お おう" but the text detection tool I used picked up "う" as another symbol all together and I blindly trusted it because I was tired, then I glanced and saw that he that he stutters while saying the bubble...
Well it dosn't really make much difference context wise but it's still pretty ebarassing to put a TL note about something that wasn't even there. I will probably stick with it as i have no clue what "おう" was supposed to me, maybe it's just a grunt sound that he makes.EDIT: It looks like he just hesitantly says something like "yes", "hey" or "lets go", pick your poison really with that one. I will correct it to "Ore" though since like you've said that would be the correct one to use. Thank you.

Double-page supporter
Ty so much for the hard work! I wish i had money to spare so i could donate to you!

Dex-chan lover
> Soldiers: "What a barrage of critical hits"
Errrr. where in the world did that exact word did you learn that huh? Hahahahaha

> Fia was such a popular girl after all. Even I admire her even though its flat, but i love it that way..

Thanks for the chapter. Also did they really need to give us a cliff hanger like this? Dam you author and artist making us wait

"I dont want to fight a blue dragon"

I see, so the author will make him fight blue dragon after they retreated and next battl------
*last page
Wait you doing it now ??

>However, if you find that the meat is not fatty enough, just cut a piece at the corner!
>The more you cut the more will start to flow! And to cut it you just have to tap it from the side and you're good to go!
However, if you find that the meat is not fatty enough, just cut off it's horn!
It will flee if any of it's horns are cut! You can easily cut it's horn by slashing at it from the side!
>A monster that has faced a human once becomes more cunning than before
>I wish that I didn't have to tell you this for the sake of everyone that I meet, but I'm afraid I can't change what has to be done
A monster that has faced a human once becomes more cunning than before
I didn't want to teach them this because it might cause trouble for those who meet the Horn Deer in the future, but I'm afraid there is no other choice

Users who are viewing this thread