A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Knight's imperial conference

I love the consistency in the art. Like how Zabira is always making her stomach have a bulge no matter the shot xD

Haha, cpt Quentin has his priorities straight!

Charlotte is cool, kinda wish she did take the recovery medicine so more could benefit.

So the church still honors her? hm, nice.

lol I love how the ending is the moment before a choice pops up in a visual novel

Who’s route will you choose?
Your captain, who’s been giving all the others death eyes for looking at you wrong while still being perfectly polite and charming
Your coworker who you’ve bonded with over your captain’s awesome abs
Or the captain of the squad you’re interning at, who’s apparently like a lithe wildcat or smth and is tripping over his feet to please you (bc he’s afraid of death but that’s beside the point)

Dex-chan lover
LoL
Suddenly it becomes visual novel choice. But not enough flag point to choose other men. Or maybe it will only be available after completing other route first.

@twinklecake
This manga is published in shounen magz. Mangadex doesn't use demography of the story for tags

Dex-chan lover
... Isn't something wrong here?

n-----? nanka kore baretenai ka?
Hm? Has this been outed/found out?

I mean, a few more people on proofreading and QC wouldn't hurt

Hmm so it isn’t that the healing magic itself Is weaker in current time, but rather the techniques have become distorted due to possibly trying to ruin the image of her as the saintess 300 years ago? That’s an interesting take

I can't with these idiots 🤣
I even hit my toe while laughing. Ouch.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how long until someone makes the physical connection between Fia and the Great Saintess. Granted Charlotte saw her openly use recovery magic so it was easy for her to see it.

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure I like this series... It started off kinda serious. And then goofy parts were peppered through out the chapters so far. She supposedly tried to not standout but can't help herself from correcting the wrongs that had been happening around her. I guess I had the wrong impression that this was going to be serious when it's not what the author wants...

Users who are viewing this thread