A Very Popular Idol Classmate Has Taken a Liking to Me, A Person Who Doesn’t Want to Work for my Whole Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Money = Power③

Dex-chan lover
My mood rn
uayzdx7.png

Dex-chan lover
Just marry her already and be her house husband. Two birds with one stone.
MC: I just want to be a home husband to a successful working wife.
FML: I'm a successful idol who just wants to be taken care of, move in with me!
MC: OH NO WHAT SHOULD I DO? A beautiful girl wants to give me everything I want, what a quagmire.

I usually give the author time to cook and show us some backstory for why the characters aren't doing the obvious thing. But here I think the author is just toying with us. It's so dang obvious it hurts my feelings.

Dex-chan lover
So, Why don't we rent a new place and share it together?

Because that's a career-ending scandal waiting to happen, girl. If you weren't a famous idol with your share of loony, crazy and borderline-criminal fans (not taking into account internet) and your classmates who wouldn't take kindly to you sharing a home with a male that's not them, it would have worked out. But on these conditions...

Dex-chan lover
MC: I just want to be a home husband to a successful working wife.
FML: I'm a successful idol who just wants to be taken care of, move in with me!
MC: OH NO WHAT SHOULD I DO? A beautiful girl wants to give me everything I want, what a quagmire.

I usually give the author time to cook and show us some backstory for why the characters aren't doing the obvious thing. But here I think the author is just toying with us. It's so dang obvious it hurts my feelings.
It's because she's an idol. Idols aren't even allowed to have boyfriends because it "could break the illusion that they could end up with one of their fans". So it's not about what he wants (to be a house husband) and more about her carrier.

Users who are viewing this thread