A Very Popular Idol Classmate Has Taken a Liking to Me, A Person Who Doesn’t Want to Work for my Whole Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Money = Power③

Dex-chan lover
345318038_1298787807379341_5092522100657520974_n.jpg
What's this from? I feel like I should know what it is, but it's not coming to me. EDIT: found out that google changed the way it does reverse image search and got actual results, it's from 'My Best Friend Who I Love Fell Completely in Love With My Vtuber Self' CH 16. Yaybooyay for technology changes.

Dex-chan lover
What is there to even hate? Just a cute manga about ppl eating together, with some booba
unfortunately , not everyone will be pleased with whatever you may like. i do too find this manga wholesome yet thrilling since she’s an idol. Oshi No Ko can explain the rest

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure if i like this series or hate it
I forgot it.

It's because she's an idol. Idols aren't even allowed to have boyfriends because it "could break the illusion that they could end up with one of their fans". So it's not about what he wants (to be a house husband) and more about her carrier.

No one believes that idol myth anymore. In fact a lot of manga is showing idols being sold for sex these days. After all, their country's age of consent is 16.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I just want to be a home husband to a successful working wife.
FML: I'm a successful idol who just wants to be taken care of, move in with me!
MC: OH NO WHAT SHOULD I DO? A beautiful girl wants to give me everything I want, what a quagmire.

I usually give the author time to cook and show us some backstory for why the characters aren't doing the obvious thing. But here I think the author is just toying with us. It's so dang obvious it hurts my feelings.
Rag.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I just want to be a home husband to a successful working wife.
FML: I'm a successful idol who just wants to be taken care of, move in with me!
MC: OH NO WHAT SHOULD I DO? A beautiful girl wants to give me everything I want, what a quagmire.

I usually give the author time to cook and show us some backstory for why the characters aren't doing the obvious thing. But here I think the author is just toying with us. It's so dang obvious it hurts my feelings.
Making a spinoff where this simp becomes a cuck and starts cuckooing everyone will sell.
It will be a Fantia+ gold mine.

After all, a high schooler is used goods, to your dismay. This is why virgin fantasies like these are sold.

Users who are viewing this thread