A Villainess No More - Ch. 21

I feel like the last 10 chapters could fit in 2 or 3 at most.

They are very short and nothing happens

Fed-Kun's army
Takes so long to update and they are so small....The first chapters were so much better

Is it bad that I want to see how the FL’s family is doing?? I srsly want her sister to realize how dependent their family was on the FL

Dex-chan lover
Yes, the problem with this manhua is exactly that. It's gorgeously drawn.. but... there's very little dialogue.
Basically, there's a lot of gorgeously drawn pages, but it moves VERY slowly.

Makes me wonder if the author is mostly an artist, and wants to show off his skills.

Them preparing for this wedding took like 10 chapters. It's about damn time.

Para el que le interese, está historia tiene 90+ capítulos traducidos al español, está en tmo, o si gustan me mandan un mensaje y les pasó el link

what's with those roses on her dress? they didn't fit at all!! They didn't match the bouquet at all nor do they match her hair colour!

Raws are currently at 99 chapters but unfortunately they are behind a paywall. Only 24 chapters seem to be free as of right now. No clue how often chapters become free tough.

Dex-chan lover
@Fran1212 always wonder how all the Spanish translators always get it done so fast and on so many different manga and manhwa. This, To Be You, Villainess Reverses The Hourglass, etc are all further along than English fan translations :eek:

@TheGodEmperor I guess it comes down to the actual work they put, honestly I have seen English groups releasing cleaned chapters super fast as well.
For the most part the things that gets translated super fast are the romance and yaoi webtoons.
Some of the translation it just that the English equivalent are very lazy and they don't have a schedule. Some of it is that some Spanish translations are very amateur and lack cleaning, have gramatical errors, etc. Although some are super hardworking groups that release high enough quality translation super quick.

Besides some groups take too many projects at once and they clearly can't deliver any of them on time.

Listen I'm all for their happiness and all that but I'm more interested in seeing the trainwreck of a sister of hers and whats happening over there

Users who are viewing this thread