A Villainess No More

Thanks for the update!! Hopefully the blondr knight is better then her sister otherwise I'll end up disliking all the blondes lol

Binge read all 60+ chapters(in Chinese) and enjoying this manhua so far. 😀I think the pace is a bit slow, but that's not a big problem.

I read 82 chapters in Chinese. Loving the development. Is this still being translated or is it dropped?

Edit: sweeeet update!

Thank you for the update! This FMC is one of my favourites - she is much more mature than others I have seen.

I look forward to seeing what happens to the area she is originally from. If I remember correctly, her level headedness was keeping political situations at bay there. With her gone and her brat of a sister still on the loose, I imagine that location's political situation will deteriorate.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the title is misguiding. I don't see a reason for her to change
Till now it seems to me that the only problem is her bad image and that might only be due to the contrast with her sister. She is already a nearly perfect lady. Maybe she needs to understand a bit more on how the masses' opinion has to shape her actions?

Users who are viewing this thread