A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Ohh boy I hope the dowager queen is only testing Mildred... or is she really that naive even after being royalty for all those years?

OOOOOOh Mildred striiiiike😄
Yeessh, the queen dowager is very naive after living 60 years (maybe she really is the cinderella) 🙄

Thank you guys so much for the mass release and hard work that was put into this! I am also making sure I support the author when the official chapters gets release as well because I would hate for them to not be able to continue!

I hope nothing bad happens (ノ)゚Д゚(ヽ)

Thank you for the mass release!

Wow thank you for the mass upload! I wanna see everything turn around for that whole family

I still don’t know where the plot is going. I am enjoying watching Mildred slowly get tired of playing the game though. Hopefully everything will work out in the end and all of the girls will be happy.

And I don’t think the queen is testing her. I think she’s serious.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the work. Would have at least liked for the end of the tea party as the last chapter, or was this the last chapter of the tea party? :O hmmm

I find it quite hard to imagine a woman on her position to be naive even after getting old. This is indeed looking like a fantasy novel

Users who are viewing this thread