A Witch's Hopeless Wish

Why is the belt mark such a big deal, or am I just r/woosh and it's just a plot point to get ellen to drool over caidel?

Also thanks for the chapter!!! 😃

@greenish

Maybe it's her fetish? I was also kinda confused but then I remembered some people get really turned on through marks (like bondage marks, bite marks, hickeys, etc) so like that might her thing?

I mean it also might as well just be a random plot point as you said. Either way things are about to get steamy... If the author doesn't decide to cockblock them which they tend to do.

Also on another note, Caidel posing and stuff was flipping hilarious 😂

Thank you for the translations and updates!

Dropped around chapter 30 because the witch girl was awful. Just couldn't get into her passive milk water personality. :/

I haven't caught up with the latest chapters yet but why doesn't she just dye her hair with another color
Colors easily stick to white
Also the earl has a very light colored hair too....?
If she just dyed it a bit and worked in a slightly less witch related job while doing alchemy on the side
though if she really is immortal she has to move every several years

Awww I love seeing caidel's pouting face and his crying face and his puppy face. Dayum I'm a f* sadist when it comes to these type of characters. Makes me wanna tease more and enjoy seeing their faces like that. ahem excuse me. I am reading too much of this sort of thing. My personality has become twisted a bit.

Group Leader
it was okay in the beginning but eleanor is kind of annoying me. not so much as 80% of other female leads are (i.e. elizabeth liones), but still annoying

damn, the plot loosely gives me The Pale Horse vibes because of the slight similarities

How much secrets do the leads have to hide they reveal one thing, but they're hiding something else. I'm very impatient and would like all conflict thenceforth trivialized and if Noah gets reintroduced for a third drama act I'll be severely disappointed, but not angry

This is cute and funny with dark undertones. Sometimes the characters look high with their droopy half open eyes. But its cool

You know I hate tragedy tags so Im basically an idiot for reading this but I’m hoping for a happy end

@Catdyne

I wanted to like this but it's so stereotypically centered on "woman weak" that I couldn't take it anymore. It gets really tiresome awfully quick. The story doesn't progress pass that, unfortunately -- unless you're into this kind of angsty Twilight-esque nonsense, I suggest looking elsewhere for less one-dimensional mystery/romance. Not at all what I expect from josei, it feels very much aimed at teens or at most YA readers.

Boring, vanilla, one dimensional characters, plots as clear as water. I wanted to give it a shot. I read untill ch75 dunno why. Ahh I hate myself 🙄 only character like worthy was sir noah

Users who are viewing this thread