Add more titles we can get by reaction score

Dex-chan lover
Currently it seems to end at "Dex-chan lover". I think more titles should be added, maybe spaced out so that it's not necessary to make a gazillion titles. I think up to 2k reaction score should be a good target for the next 6 months.

Dex-chan lover
maybe staff should offer up their custom titles, and us plebeians can climb our way up to through reaction score.

current ones are:
Abolish Harems
Professional lazy person
carbotaniuman vi Ryvietia, Princeps Carbotia
Railgun
uwu
Miku best girl
The One
Read the docs
is a Reindeer
Forum Admin
Custom title
Instrumentality Instigator

not actually btw

Dex-chan lover
maybe staff should offer up their custom titles, and us plebeians can climb our way up to through reaction score.

current ones are:
Abolish Harems
Professional lazy person
carbotaniuman vi Ryvietia, Princeps Carbotia
Railgun
uwu
Miku best girl
The One
Read the docs
is a Reindeer
Forum Admin
Custom title
Instrumentality Instigator

not actually btw
The level of carnage one could do if they reached Forum Admin is tantalizing

rdn

Forum Admin
Staff
Developer
6plqep.PNG

@carbryvietia explain yourself

Dex-chan lover
It is by the will of the world that I have descended from the ivory towers to bring peace and prosperity to you and your people. In accordance with my beliefs, I, carbotaniuman vi Ryvietia, Princeps Carbotia, will offer anyone who asks a Ryvietia themed title.
gib tutle

carbotaniuman, Princeps Carbotia
Staff
Developer
gib tutle
Alas, it seems the world is an unyielding force... May the gears of destiny turn in a more favorable way as the generators of the aether return to power. I do not possess either the skill or cunning to maintain dominion over this realm. It has become clear to me that more work is to be done to fight the confluence of fate and destiny, whose machinations are so far-reaching as to be ubiquitous.

Dex-chan lover
Alas, it seems the world is an unyielding force... May the gears of destiny turn in a more favorable way as the generators of the aether return to power. I do not possess either the skill or cunning to maintain dominion over this realm. It has become clear to me that more work is to be done to fight the confluence of fate and destiny, whose machinations are so far-reaching as to be ubiquitous.
I assume you either don't know how to or can't lol

Dex-chan lover
Can't think of a reason for this to ever hit the priority pile, but...

Positive end... "waifu-candidate" , "Moon-Rune Oracle" , "Popular Nerd (?!! optional)" , "Foodgasm".
Negative end... "MTL-Ingrish", "Grainy Scan", "Longstrip", "Plot Asspuller".

Could do more of my pet peeves/likes, and could also be inserted into a new ordering/ranking. No doubt others can think of better stuff more in line with 'Dex humor.
But the question for suggestions was there, so....

Group Leader
So what happened to the suggestions? Are staff members busy with other things and can't make new titles at the moment? I'd still want to have custom title, even if they have to be approved by staff members first. Title still doesn't show up if you're an uploader or a group leader, which is strange, considering admins don't have that problem.

Or... do you have to pay first?
057.gif

Dex-chan lover
One think that would help is pushing some titles to the top and inserting new ones in between

Users who are viewing this thread