Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to me like an april fools joke. "Beta for internet explorer 9 out now! Download here" Ad + repeating lewd ads looks like a prank to me. I give you +1 Mods for the prank.

Dex-chan lover
@LegionGuy49
>tbf, they do look like rather generic ki***ga ads.
Wait, how do you know? suspicious_goofy.png
Use Adblock and scriptblocker or similar next time.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQjVyA9MTup4GlPmOfOTSSp1syQHjcBRWctf7bTYSezCrrCfHOk&usqp=CAU
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR5lofaE2j5UL2-iPegxH6azpPuqGlZTkXi3QzltR0rw7uyTT78&usqp=CAU
I am too lazy but I wanna see these faces in the banner, bonus points if it is gay AND causes butthurt.

@l3arg:
>I'm trying to move on to real girls.
i-approve-memegenerator-net-i-approve-bowl-cut-dork-53125045.png

Honestly just annoying. It isn't funny when every random person on the internet tries some stupid April fools thing. Especially when it is the same one from last year.

I don't mind so long as they not so annoying, and the block hentai settings also applies to them. I'm trying to move on to real girls.

Group Leader
Not sure if I sad this last year, but actually having banner to promote/suggest reading is great
and well these ones are funny lol well done!

I say we keep these banners and have more of them. Maybe have banners to promote groups as well?

Group Leader
ive been trying to get in contact with the shy girl in my area but she says i smell like STDs and told me my ass is too big and juicy to be friends with her, not happy with the advertisements so far.

OMG.. I frigging got tricked... LOL.. u got me there mangaDex... good job!! I thought the ads look really weird.. LOL.. 😆🤣😂

Well. It would have been better not to claim that you are free-ads manga websites

I wonder how many will really leave the site thinking they're real ads 😅.
By the way, I've found a really good one thanks to them. Can't you just keep them up? 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread