Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Discord group: Think of the female users plz, I want some 2d husbands in my area! 😘

This is outrageous! Not even adblocks can help us now.
Also like Gnosis said, I can't click on enough of them please send ram, too many tabs open!

Please keep them, this is hilarious!

Dex-chan lover
@NoSoup: Join the discord and upload bl/yaoi stuff. Do it for freedums! Jus' do it! :3
@NihilistNeet:
>please send ram
Can't, I am crunching against corona for at least one more week.
join f@ h or boinc@ rosetta to crunch Corona down and to RIP your GPU - it is free! (except for your electricity bill)

@NoSoup: @ post below: I want to believe. :3 Ya can do it! Flood the site with yaoi ads, I wanna see the butthurt and the fangirls/boys/beings.

Btw: Ya could add a fake logo similar to bra**ers or bl**ked to cause more lels and bugurt. :3

Contributor
Oh hey, a perfect opportunity to repost this!

whatinmywhat.png

Contributor
@BirchJuice: You're awfully more vocally upset about my complaint than I was about the banners in the first place. You are just April-fools shitposting...? (otherwise, "Do you consider the avg shitty ecchi-fap-to-me-puberty-hormone-fed-boy-manga sexist?" is the singular most hilariously un-aware question I've heard in weeks. Admittedly I haven't heard nearly as many questions as usual because of quarantine. But still.)

@Plykiya: I suppose we do not share the presumption that it is the staff's implicit duty to vet these things to keep them from getting too out of hand in any one direction in a manner that would make a large chunk of the community feel uncomfortable and/or alienated. And/Or else we do not share the opinion that this is slowly and subtly (albeit not egregiously) doing so.

Well, there's nothing I can do about that, but I still felt it was something that should be said.

(Edit: Somehow I feel the tone of this post hath become more sombre than is appropriate for this particular holiday's conversation, so I'll leave it here for now. Have fun with your April Fools, guys.)

someone may have already posted about this, but i recommend copying the 'ad' link addresses and pasting them somewhere to read before complaining about ads

How about taking ads from manga groups for their translations? 🤔

I've been seeing them on the site today and I think that this is relevant. :3

😂😂😂

Scanlation Group funded ads for manga scanlatons on MangaDex!

LET THE DEATH MATCH COMMENCE!

Thank God you guys pranked a day early, it's my sister's birthday tomorrow and I completely forgot! Man that was close

Miku best girl
Admin
@Pokari

You're right, there are more ads targeted towards a male audience than a female one, but that's more down to the demographics of the people on discord submitting these, and not staff's intention to alienate anyone.

There have been more female targeted ads submitted this year though.

Dex-chan lover
yologdjmw.png

took me one minute, v1 was .kek and not .com... Meh.

E: Unsurprisingly... The site seems to exist... Shouldve used .kek before someone gets a bitcoin miner. Oh, well...

E2: @Pokari
>You're awfully more vocally upset about my complaint than I was about the banners in the first place.
I am, infact, not

> hilariously un-aware question I've heard in weeks
Take it as you will. Are the run of the mill yaoi, shounen and shoujo manga sexist? Sure, ecchi has loads of manga teats and situations... Sexist or not, see the wikipedia link, I may be an elitist snob but since I consider most works to be trash.
Last time I was "upset" here was in the f@ h thread because some people just cannot look up stuff and explain the world using conspiracy nonsense.

E3:
>(Edit: Somehow I feel the tone of this post hath become more sombre than is appropriate for this particular holiday's conversation, so I'll leave it here for now. Have fun with your April Fools, guys.)
Might be in response to me since my posts look like the work of a rude prick. ;) cheers and peace or peace and cheers, in whatever order.

E4: >these guys will make you wet
the first banner which caused babbys first kekkerino (I had a chuckle), well done.

Double-page supporter
I love how many people are missing the joke here. It's a mixture of funny and infuriating.

tbf, they do look like rather generic kissmanga ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread