Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
Love it - found some new stuff to read. Usually you just get malware.

Any way in the future to maybe set the kinda NSFW ads away from the regular ones? Kinda spooky opening up the front page and getting big fat bagongers right on top in huge view of everyone else around me.

At least come up with a better lie. (Also block block and block).

Did people actually fall for this shit. Because I did.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord_Hentai:
Sadly, yes, but I find it hard to believe that someone with your avatar got bamboozled. Yeah, yeah, don't judge a book by its cover.
Would you block real ads on MD if they were NOT infected or obnoxious? Servers have to be paid...

@BirchJuice
Did you believe me falling for the bamboozle? Then you got bamboozled.

If MangaDex admins didn't bend over to greedy scanlator demands and didn't remove a lot of translated chapters because the groups that translated them requested so in order to get more clicks on their shitty sites and profit from it, sure, as long as real ads aren't malicious or ruin the interface/open on clicks, no need to block them.

I just wanna say, whoever made the banners for the ads are *chef’s kiss* amazing.

I keep clicking just to see what I get.

for mobile user, the banner better put at the top of every manga page instead to generate more views. and for desktop user better put it at the side. wish situation get better soon so the ads can go away.

Group Leader
>*Sees ad.*
I'd be happy to advocate Google Translate! It's been an indispensable tool for me! 😂

is there a list of these ads somewhere?

I've seen a couple that were a hoot and am not sure how to see them all.

Most of the ads and recommended manga are Ecchi?! Don't you guys have something more innocent like this?

https://mangadex.org/title/37598/1ldk-jk-ikinari-doukyo-micchaku-hatsu-ecchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread