Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
Take off the April fools crap on the site, add the ads in now. No ones in the mood for jokes with the current times. I need my favourite site to operate, I need the escapism from life.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, can we have a album with those ads? I want to see all of them!

Seriously, can you guys keep the ads? I like how they direct to other manga, with good taglines.

Or can we have open design for the ads? I'm sure there lot of us here that can contribute to the ads banner.

These are actually great. I've found three new mangas to read. And way out of my confort zone (shoujo and josei), so thanks a lot guys!

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
@N0Mi0
I believe we usually upload the ads to an entry on the site a day or two after the event is over.
Not all of them are made by staff, I'd say that the majority of them are contributions from groups and regulars on our discord server, with a few guidelines provided to them.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, a lot of the earlier comments on this thread were just as entertaining as the "ads".

Contributor
@woulez
Oh, so not as easy as I though it would've be. Sigh, I see, well, if there would be a list, I'd appreciate it. Yeah, good funny stuff.

Took me long enough to understand this was a prank and these "ads" weren't real ads, but advertising for comics on Mangadex. You got me there. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread