After Tormenting the Devil, I Did Not Want to Stand Out, So I Became a Guild Master

Can we change his name to Penis Gold? That might make me wanna read this garbage.

Dex-chan lover
The mc name is sick, every harem member has at least once quietly sighed "Dick..."
Respect Dick-sama plebs

Group Leader
Can we please have BL between two shotas in a fantasy like this just for once? Please?

Dick is kinda a common name and used to be extremely common hundred years ago . Btw, Dick Silver is a real name of an actor, and I believe there are a lot of people with similar name. So you'd better stop making fun of people's name.

Group Leader
Code:
Moth said: Dick is kinda a common name and used to be extremely common hundred years ago .
It's funny because it's no longer a common name and not extremely common.

Dex-chan lover
has everyone forgotten what nightwing/Robin from Batman's name is.... Dick Greyson.

Dex-chan lover
still... "dick-sama" sounds like someone is begging for it in a hentai manga. regardless, many thanks for scanlating this. i enjoy it quite a bit apart from the name.

Aggregator gang
who the fuck name their fucking children DICK lmao HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I read various shit but this one is 1st manga I'll have to drop... It's that bad. Only positive point is amount of dick jokes.

Fed-Kun's army
This is beyond boring.
I hate characters who cannot stay in character. He does not want to stay out but only does things that make him the target of everyone´s attention.
Yet nothing interesting has happened as of chapter 6. I read so many bare-bones mangas and this is the least entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually surprised that this thing was in my follow-list.
Makes me wonder how hungry for content I may actually be.

bruh i cant take it seriously with name like that lmao. i thought it gonna be funny goofy op mc but it just serious+lame

Isn't this rather boring ? I kinda expected more action from the supposedly OP MC, but he basically did not move from his bench past the first chapter

I was hoping for more action. I couldn’t get past chapter 3. He’s just sat there and talked as though he’s doing a podcast. Pretty uneventful and boring IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread