After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy - Ch. 29

Wait, so they ran away from the monster to the duke's mansion by teleporter.. and then they got back instantly by magic? And beat the monster. That didn't make too much sense.

Adorable meeting between male/female mc, though ^.^

Aggregator gang
I'm so glad they finally met up again although it looks things are about to get even more chaotic from here

Wait, if they have a bond by being the same person then can't they just talk with each other telepathically? Why the need to actually see each other? Or they are more like a copy of each other that have a telepathical bond?

Luvicvis, they can, that is why they did not speak when they met. But I think they want to be together that is a cause of this meeting.

Dex-chan lover
"Didn't I tell you guys to retreat if you can't beat it!?"

"But we don't want to be a bother to you two..."

Oh, well as long as you're trying to be polite, feel free to throw your lives away.

How long have you been doing this whole mercenary thing?

Double-page supporter
I guess the downside of the "Forbidden technique" is that it makes you shorter or it makes you younger... its either one of the two :v

Aggregator gang
1st Is the Troll a fucking Pokémon? He keep saying "Memeda"
2nd Was Long Tu waiting for Memeda's HP to go red gauge in order to use her sure-kill move? 🤔
3rd Dense MC smh
4th The gack? Did he grab his teeth or fur or did he cut his ear or something?
5th Death flag

@luvicvis Nah fam, it's 1 person inhabiting 2 bodies, there was no need for them to meet in person, well, not "them", "he/she/it" makes more sense, it's a plot hole basically

@Reshfan And now I'm just imagining Long Tu at the size of a nut

Users who are viewing this thread