After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy

<slur removed> it doesnt even do a lot with the whole controlling two bodies at once what the hell

Great idea, not so amazing execution. :x Jumps like a Kangaroo in terms of story...

Wtf just happened... I didn't understand a single thing and the story is progressing to fast

Wtf is going on

I think the author has lost it... The progression is all fucked and the main plot is lost...

I'm putting this on hold indefinitely

As mentioned this manhua is badly done.
[ul]
[*]MC suddenly has martial skills without his training being mentioned until a few chapters after.
[*]Story skipping forward with no explanation causing inconsistency.
[*]Characters who suddenly appear, without introduction, as if they've been in the story all along.
[*]Sometimes it's as if the 2 bodies are having 2 different people sharing the same roots/memories and experiences, rather than an entity controlling both.
[*]Translator group(s) can't even decide on character names properly with the names seemingly change every other chapter.
[/ul]

This is a fucking shit show but I can't stop reading. Is it entertaining? Stupidly funny? I don't know but for some reason I enjoy it.

Decent concept but very poor execution, like wtf is actually happening? Who knows!

The pacing is horrible, a lot of off screen shenanigans going on.

Magically gaining swordsmanship skills capable of one shotting powerful beasts, inexplicable immunity to obscure barely detailed whatchmacallit magic, this story is just all over the place.

What is the plot? Uh... something something.... unknown memories.... something.... plot!(?)

Odds are he/she/they are a fecking god of war split up and sent down to earth to prevent the apocolypse or some cheesy garbage like that.

Plus are they even split? Sometimes it's like it's just two people, plus we leave out parts from ones perspective when it could have helped plotwise.
like when he kissed himself...herself?whatever, throwaway conflict that could have been better solved by the female half actually talking it out, instead the Male is perpetuated as some accidental molester only able to harass the female half every chance they interact on front of others. While the female half vanishes for the rest of the chapter, and then half the next one.

The translator(s) need to stick to a name for the characters, why the hell would you swap to normal-ish english names then back to full chinese names? Repeatedly changing names makes it hard to figure who is who.

Not like poor writing helps by just tossing these characters in randomly anyways, without some of the TN I wouldn't have known what was going on.

The plot at the beginning seemed cool but this manhua is not whorty to spend time reading it. shittiest story i've ever read

Jesus, I already thought that this was a shitty adaption, but now it’s skipping not just plot lines, but entire arcs as well?

Dex-chan lover
Shit is getting weird,
wondering where the plot is,
or maybe there's none.

is the LN any better? i really like the concept but this manga forgot its plot changes art style at random and from what i heard skips huge parts of the story.

I can not even read this and understand the story the same amount as if I did read it.

Me

Dex-chan lover
Why does the art keep changing? Why is there a time skip every other page? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY WON'T THE ART STAY THE SAME FOR FIVE CHAPTERS?!?!

If someone gave a plot synopsis of every arc, that would make more sense than whatever the heck this mess of story is.

@communistweeb the LN does explain thing in more detail, it does have the jumps, but they make sense since the story is told from two perspectives at one. However the LN Translation is basically just from Google Translate, as such it gets troublesome with names at times.

For people who are wondering, the story is largely about self-discovery and character building of Tyre, at least for now.
The story starts and hes helpless and lost.
Then he gains his sword arts and a bit of arrogance.
Coming into the school arc he starts getting a sense of humility
Spoilers from train ride
from fighting DiZi, failing to stop Pandora(who might be a character foil for Tyre?), etc
He's slowly gaining more normal human characteristics.
light spoiler from early in the series
Current goal in the school arc is to get their hands on the relic that might recover their memories
P.S.
It's kinda sad when you realize most of Tyre's intimate interactions are with Lunaria, which coincidentally draws more attention to how emotionally isolated he is from everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread