After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy

The last two are cliffhangers XD, jokes aside thank you for the update. ?

Welp i tried

This one actually have potential, but the time skip is all over the place i thought the mc was suddenly became op in 1 night, turn out hes being trained by his master but still idk how much time that passed in that training 1 day? 1 week ? God knows And that just one example.

although the art style changed midway through at least they didnt start the manhwa story midway through and kept up with the story line. Also, the drawing style isnt so different that you cant tell who is who so honestly THANK YOU ARTIST!

He just leaves his 'another' body with some kidnappers ,shouldn't his priority be to rescue it and everything comes after?
and when he finds it again it doesn't even looks like his body anymore since he interacts with it, its more like they have a telepathic connection now, and he leaves her with the kidnappers again.

Dex-chan lover
Its okay till ch.32 where the art and writing take a nosedive into the shadow realm

Dex-chan lover
I read the novel a bit farther than this. I cannot wait for the manga for next chapter.

@bradek ty so much for this, I left this at chapter 6 when it was first coming out awhile ago and I already didnt like where it was going. too bad I liked the art and premise

The premise is great, but... It uh... Sucks. Plain and simple. The plot is just flat out bad and jumps around way too much to make any sense. It doesn't keep plot points for long and just keeps throwing info in your face that becomes useless 2 chapters later. Rebooting the series with a directed plot and better story development would be great.
Idea was 8/10 but the result of changing the main plot every chapter makes it a 2/10

I was interested until it became apparent it was going the romance route....*sighs*

The novel is better.
This manga not only skipped a lot of things, but it also changed some scenes to make them worse.
Garbage Manga adaptation.... - _-

Users who are viewing this thread