After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy

You know, the boy version and the female version can get close easily if they inform everyone that both of them are siblings, like really, they have the same hair colour and even eyes have same colour too. And I'm assuming that they have same face shape too but, one masculine and the other feminine. Their personality didn't really that different... idk why the author didn't do that, maybe for the story...

This had a really interesting premise, but for me it's just too hard to follow. Still going to keep reading it because I like trash, but still going to leave me confused as fuck half the time

It is a common problem for most Chinese web comics to skip the “unimportant” parts of the base web novel or whatever other source they take from and it makes the story clunky as shyte when they have to try and introduce someone who should have already been introduced.

Just think of it this way, some one who was powerful lost to the MC and the benefactor of that person (who is more powerful) is now seeking revenge. MC will power up and now be able to fight new threat. If there isn’t another person relate to the original enemies then they will change location and step on someone else toes and repeat the same troupe again.

Do this till the maximum set power level is reached then if the story wants to go on there was always another whole group of power levels above the base one.

None of this makes the “story” easy to understand but it helps with motive.

Remembering why i dropped this series after trying to reread again...

Art style is consistently changing every 20 chapters or so, awkward story, pretty bad dynamic and showcase of the main character's twin bodies after the first 10 chapters.

Story is falling apart at the seams... and the backgrounds are now a modern city? They literally just stopped giving a shit about everything when they made this.

Ditto, Dropping this. It is like watching a flashing strobe. Too shiny and pointless.

annnnd now we're ignoring the last couple chapters as if they were some fever dream... why am I even surprised?

Double-page supporter
Dropping this. At first I'm interested on the plot, wake up with no memories and in 2 separate bodies a man and women connected with 1 mind, a journey to restore memories and uncover why he have 2 bodies and 1 mind. But the Author stretching the story too long with pointless battles to the point I thought "Who the fuck this guys and why they doing this?!". I would recommend any Ecchi Manga's than this, at least I'm not expecting good or interesting story from Ecchi Manga's but some of them might be hidden gems that surprise you.

As nearly everyone here, I'm dropping this ( after more than a year of reading ) because the "plot" is both crappy and not understandable.
Quite sad since I found the story quite interesting and there were lots of good ideas ...

I’ve decided to write this comment, seeing dwindling views Which is probably going to put the people at Suno I guess??? Off doing this, I imagine you guys have been doing this because you genuinely like it (Why else would you translate something for free) and I believe you have good reason to, but damn this adaptation is a horrifying train wreck compared to the source material (obviously not your fault), I’ve been begrudgingly reading this because the translation for the novel got dropped, I truly believe that if you want to share this series with English readers you’re much better off doing so with the light/web novel ( I don’t know which kind it is and I’m to lazy to find out) but I can understand if your not interested in that given it obviously requires much more translation.

Reading the comments and looking at the new cover, I'm really not interested in continuing to read this. I stopped at around chapter 53 a while back, and I genuinely don't really care to see what happens afterwards. I won't be giving this a rating since i don't really have much of a view of this. I power-read like 50 chapters, kinda boring. I still think you should form your own opinion after reading it for a while though. Tšau~!

Finally. This is literally the only Orions Arm comic in existence. The story: a man and his explorations into the post-human transsingularitarian mind. The execution: atrocious but at least it is something!

Users who are viewing this thread