"by
manipul
ating
both
bitterne
ss and
acidity"

this is difficult to read.

Split the word on syllables, and put in a hyphen when you do, on the leading line. And there's no real explanation for that "ss" getting shunted down a line.

"by
manipu-
lating
both
bitterness
and
acidity" reads better... and there's no bubble you're constrained by so it should be OK to do so.

Group Leader
some feedback here:
  • when there's a handwritten sentence, you should erase/RD it instead of having the translation by it. that works for sound effects, but those are still part of the dialogue
  • when splitting a word between lines, add a hyphen at the end of the first chunk
  • chatgpt is not a reliable way to translate, so be aware if you do get a jptl on board, the quality of the translation will improve quickly and drastically
  • you appear to be struggling with some grammar and punctuation. try putting the dialogue into an empty google doc and seeing what autocorrect catches
  • "ex. clu. sive" is an ok way to write the emphasis breaks, but maybe have it horizontally instead
  • "fuzzy" on chapter 46, that's a sound effect for him blushing. "flustered" or "blush" would work better
overall off to a good start, though getting a jptl should be your top priority as chatgpt is unreliable and frowned upon

Dex-chan lover
Damnit I thought I'll finally see a romcom where the main couple start of as friends and have to develop feeling for each other, last few page really ruined that, can't we have a normal start anymore, are zoomer attention span so shitty you can't read through actual development and need the characters to be head over heels first chapter in

Supporter
Damnit I thought I'll finally see a romcom where the main couple start of as friends and have to develop feeling for each other, last few page really ruined that, can't we have a normal start anymore, are zoomer attention span so shitty you can't read through actual development and need the characters to be head over heels first chapter in
You may be misunderstanding things a bit. Chika is, obviously, thrilled and tickled that a guy with so many shared interests is interested in her...even if it's only for her evaluations. For now. And that he's willing to help her break free from the golden chains that have held her down for so long.

But he's nowhere near that level toward her. Until now, he's only ever thought about his career aspirations and proving his parents wrong. Girls were just his marketing targets and focus groups. He's only just now about to begin to become aware that there's maybe more to them than that. Specifically, more to this one girl. It's an extremely slow process he has to go through, one that even near the end of the second LN he doesn't fully understand as being what it is. Even though literally everyone around him can see it happening. "What am i being forced to watch?" -- her dad

Dex-chan lover
You may be misunderstanding things a bit. Chika is, obviously, thrilled and tickled that a guy with so many shared interests is interested in her...even if it's only for her evaluations. For now. And that he's willing to help her break free from the golden chains that have held her down for so long.

But he's nowhere near that level toward her. Until now, he's only ever thought about his career aspirations and proving his parents wrong. Girls were just his marketing targets and focus groups. He's only just now about to begin to become aware that there's maybe more to them than that. Specifically, more to this one girl. It's an extremely slow process he has to go through, one that even near the end of the second LN he doesn't fully understand as being what it is. Even though literally everyone around him can see it happening. "What am i being forced to watch?" -- her dad
My gripe is more towards girl character being instantly so chummy and open towards a guy they just know for few minutes, which I've seen way to much lately, I want strangers to act like strangers toward another stranger man not flirting on first day pulling his face close and shit, I check the next and they're basically besties already and they've talk for few min

Users who are viewing this thread