Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - The childhood friends want to encourage each other

Dex-chan lover
“All I can see is his poker face”
Dawg is looking off to the side grimacing while you’re rubbing his thighs. Mf concentrating God’s will into himself so he doesn’t tweak out
I'm not sure it is even physically possible for a teenage guy to wholly contain his excitement if his thighs are massaged by his love interest.

Aggregator gang
Bruuuh, they have kissed, why are not doing more of them???
Aaaaah, need more hugs and kisses

Dex-chan lover
I just realized the male Mc here is the opposite of the protagonist of another of the author's manga, the little sister one. This guy is handsome but kinda useless, and the other Mc is kinda ugly, but he can do everything.
Which manga is that?

Dex-chan lover
"I might've fallen for him."
That's the "might" of Atlas we're talking about here.

I don't think the "wife" vibe and the "onee-san" vibe are the same.

If you've been out on a run and are that tired, you're not going to feel particularly "stimulated".

Supporter
That's the "might" of Atlas we're talking about here.

I don't think the "wife" vibe and the "onee-san" vibe are the same.

If you've been out on a run and are that tired, you're not going to feel particularly "stimulated".
Only so much tissue a body can engorge at once. Fortunately for our boy here.

Group Leader
Bruh, what is this concept? Since when do you have to become someone's boyfriend to cheer them?
probably feels insecure about it since she may think that cos they're not acting like they're in a relationship anymore (that part's over now), she feels like that's kinda a gf activity yk

Dex-chan lover
The friend talking about wives while eating a rice ball with a face on it is a nice touch of irony.

Dex-chan lover
I am so disolusioned to any progress in this I genuinely assume all of it is bait. I swear I am dropping this if bro/she doesn't confess after this "training arc" lol

Dex-chan lover
I just realized the male Mc here is the opposite of the protagonist of another of the author's manga, the little sister one. This guy is handsome but kinda useless, and the other Mc is kinda ugly, but he can do everything.
After seeing your comment, I checked author's name. I'm surprised they wrote Necromance too. It was so good but got axed, meanwhile this one is getting worse but still not axed. Smh Japan

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

That subtle eroticism of the author, too erotic. From Miku's position and the massage.

wait what the fuck does he mean, he was literally jogging a couple chapters ago. Author can't hint at his washboard abs and then call him unathletic the fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread