Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 48 - The childhood friend can't look cool

Dex-chan lover
Do youths talk about the feeling of youth? Isn't that more of an adult thing?

Breaking a group of people down into individuals does make it easier to deal with them, since it makes it less overwhelming.

But you can see her face when she's running from most angles. Just not behind. Moving away from one spot doesn't exactly help much. So it's really about what she can see.

Personal space has little to do with being extro- or introverted. Some people care about it, while others don't. I'm an introvert, and I've struggled to even understand the concept of personal space (though I don't judge others by that).

And despite all of her pushing for him to get more social, she still wants him for herself.

Dex-chan lover
Yukiya is so reserved that he wouldn't fit into our group at all. I guess it's because I'm couple of years older than him or he's new to the group.

We make fun of people even if they're in our group or not. I believe making fun of each other's weaknesses brings them closer but yes people have gone so soft now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
miku's so 1 step closer to asking yukiya if he wants bath, dinner, her, or all of the above
XlgTWk6.png

Dex-chan lover
"I know, I'll try to get him to hang around my circle and make him more to my liking!"
"What the fuck! Why is he getting along with the others so well! I'm jealous!!"
I know the manga is not angling it as something bad, but it feels mighty selfish of her if you stop to think about it.

Dex-chan lover
"I know, I'll try to get him to hang around my circle and make him more to my liking!"
I know the manga is not angling it as something bad, but it feels mighty selfish of her if you stop to think about it.
Having those feelings is perfectly fine. Acting on them and forcing him to only spend time with her would be a problem. No issue here.

Supporter
It likely never occurred to her that his getting along with her peeps meant time spent with them that wasn't time spent with her. Now she's the one who has to learn what he couldn't way back then.

Dex-chan lover
Yukiya is so reserved that he wouldn't fit into our group at all. I guess it's because I'm couple of years older than him or he's new to the group.

We make fun of people even if they're in our group or not. I believe making fun of each other's weaknesses brings them closer but yes people have gone so soft now.
It can depends the kind of groups. In some of my circle we do, in others we don't. Some friends would take it bad whatever the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh she is already so much wife´d into him!!!

Thanks for the TL :)

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or do a lot of the girls look extremely similar? I thought his sister was asking him to eat dinner together. 💀 I was so confused. Why would Miku be asking him about how it went so long afterwards when they were there together?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread