Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Ch. 50 - The childhood friends want to win

Dex-chan lover
That's the right attitude. Don't let him off the hook if he loses.

Yeah, having the anchor be the fastest is just a strategy people tend to use, but isn't automatically the best thing you can do. It's more traditional than anything else. It's more important to have someone who's good under pressure. And as they mention, it's about looking cool. The anchor gets more of the glory, kind of like the player who touches the ball/puck the last time before scoring, even if it's a team effort.

Calling it leftovers is just her trying to downplay it. And it can still be based on leftovers even if it's cooked, so I wonder if something got left out in translation.

Parents be shipping.

Telling him to get some sleep and then being loud in the room next to them is a bit on the trashy side.

Am I in the minority for actually preferring a Miku aggressive confession?
I don't think anyone preferring an aggressive confession bypassing all challenges and games and what not is in the minority.

Power Uploader
He's going to try his best in the relay race but end up in second because of some reason and he'll feel sorry for it and everyone will comfort him by saying he tried his best and Yukiya will say what he wants to say to Miku anyways but for some reason half-ass it so the whole thing remains vague.

Dex-chan lover
He's going to try his best in the relay race but end up in second because of some reason and he'll feel sorry for it and everyone will comfort him by saying he tried his best and Yukiya will say what he wants to say to Miku anyways but for some reason half-ass it so the whole thing remains vague.
Don't give the author ideas!

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is probably 90% training and 10% racing. I can’t wait multiple chapters for this confession, I neeed it in my veins NOW

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation!

Miku with her horny mind and also that sweet sweet thighs 😋

Group Leader
The kanji matches what you sent but the furigana doesn't. It looks like she says "おかあさん". I can't find anywhere which says that that pronunciation means mother-in-law. And I definitely hear people refer to their own mother as "おかあさん" in anime a lot.
oh that can easily be explained
it's just a creative thing that the mangaka did to show that while Miku refers to Yukiya's mother as "okaa-san", i suppose what she really means is like "mother-in-law"
it's not uncommon for kanji to straight up be changed like that lol (idk how else to describe it, assigned?)
though, really I think I should've added a note on that page or something but idk how i would go about it in a way that's concise and is meaningful, like "oh she's just calling him her mother but she really means mother-in-law" or something??

if you don't agree with what I did, that's fine, I just tried to make a compromise

Hmm, i kinda get the feel that he will lose.

Then the confession will be put on hold and the story will drag on for few more arcs.
Same. I enjoy reading this a lot. But that other MFer so annoying. I just want them to get together officially

What is the release schedule like with this.. When is the next chapter expected to be released?

Double-page supporter
oh that can easily be explained
it's just a creative thing that the mangaka did to show that while Miku refers to Yukiya's mother as "okaa-san", i suppose what she really means is like "mother-in-law"
it's not uncommon for kanji to straight up be changed like that lol (idk how else to describe it, assigned?)
though, really I think I should've added a note on that page or something but idk how i would go about it in a way that's concise and is meaningful, like "oh she's just calling him her mother but she really means mother-in-law" or something??

if you don't agree with what I did, that's fine, I just tried to make a compromise
Thanks. Not saying I disagree or anything. I know nothing about Japanese. Just wanted to try to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread