Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 32 - Someone He Likes...

Dex-chan lover
why not have characters that have no trauma due to an overly dramatic past or some weird, absolute bogus family issues? and also make this a harem plox thx

Dex-chan lover
@Radeon-sama Mangadex has policy against releasing chapters that haven't been officially released yet (it can get companies looking at them with a stank eye and figure better to stamp out than let be), so it's a good thing you didn't release 33 anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Preaching to the choir at this point but yeah Yako wins, fuck all the other idiots. Takt's annoyingly inscrutable (no one can even reach a consensus as to whether he wants MC or not), Umimi's a wet blanket and Shizuku's some flavor of crazy. This series'd go from a pain in the ass to 10/10 if MC just drops everyone else and goes out with her, and it ends right then and there. Of course that's never gonna happen and I'm not at all looking forward to what contrivance the author'll find to have MC reject Yako but whatever, sunk cost fallacy has fully set in by now.

Dex-chan lover
My brother in christ, if you think she has no baggage, you haven't been reading the manga. She's going to have some serious emotional issues, just watch.
Compared to the Umimi ,other likely dying girl, and closeted best friend, yes zero.

Dex-chan lover
I really do feel bad for the MC. He's just a good guy who is heart-broken and all these girls are just making his life more difficult. He needs peace.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this new girl the most so far, at least she is actually interested in MC and doesn't have some bullshit with his "friend"

Dex-chan lover
I'll be very surprised if the first option ends up being true, and the second option, while technically better than everything being dragged out for 300 chapters (though it could still easily happen), it's still not good writing.

if your only way of progressing the plot is introducing random characters that are just gonna be thrown away after they're done progressing the plot with the main characters then there's clearly a problem with your story
In fairness... I think there have been bigger signs that there are "problems" with this story... Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
Ah... The dumpster fire eternal... This story is like Cobble's Knot... With no Magee in sight. Next time on how to twist a story even more...

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Double-page supporter
how has yako existed for 2 chapters and is already more likeable then all of the characters

Dex-chan lover
Paraphrasing the great words: I love the smell of train wreck in the morning, smells like victory!

Users who are viewing this thread