Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 40 - I wanna touch it then

Oh... no... Ah... no...
Oh, June 21st! Okay. Thank you, Radeon. 熱くなる身体... Bodies becoming hot...? Anyway, see you guys in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
spoiler for 41
nothing happens xd, I can't quite understand the language but I think the guy just gets angry and gives up or something? it's pretty fucking stupid

then fmc and mc get in bed together

this manga is stupid as shit
Shizuku said something to the manager that made him give up raping her. Shizuku went to meet him because he threatened Umimi-chan. Apparently what Shizuku told him has to do with the secret she is hiding. Honestly, that was the worst bait I've ever seen.

well the characters don't actually know he's a rapinator, just the audience

he messages her to come but like I said I don't understand the language that well, I assume he's baiting her with something
He does blackmail her threatening her with doing something bad to umimi and she actually went along with him, it's crazy that instead of tell everyone what he did, she just went along with it, actually crazy, like a progression of a NTR doujin. She saves herself telling him something, we don't know that, but that make the rapist angry and he leaves. After that she goes to Riku bed and wants to have sex with him.

Dex-chan lover
He does blackmail her threatening her with doing something bad to umimi and she actually went along with him, it's crazy that instead of tell everyone what he did, she just went along with it, actually crazy, like a progression of a NTR doujin. She saves herself telling him something, we don't know that, but that make the rapist angry and he leaves. After that she goes to Riku bed and wants to have sex with him.
if the audience isn't shown what she says I'm guessing it's gonna have something to do with that vague phone call she received a few chapters back

with how trash this manga is though I wonder if even the author knows what that's gonna be about xd

also lmao if she knows and doesn't say anything to anyone before they leave this place and the arc ends that's just... yeah I don't even know

Dex-chan lover
Her big secret is that she's a transwoman :D thus he give up

Users who are viewing this thread