Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 42 - Even Though You're Sleeping Next to Me

Her just being a loose slut would ironically be more believable than whatever dumb reveal the author is probably gonna show.
Well it’s a possibility after all she actually said to the rapist that after she had done something ( related to her secret) she wouldn’t mind having sex with him lmao 🤣

She isn't dying she's a whore she sold herself to takt to cover for him having the gay . On another note author called his story a wholesome story on his x account fucking to funny
Yeah that was my first speculation too maybe takt is gay like the dude from boy's abyys

by now I'm pretty sure a lot of people are assuming that Takt is gay for Riku and he knew about what was going on behind his back. The only mystery is why the fuck are him and shizuku going out?
Probably using it as excuse to make people think he ain't gay

My brain is not braining anymore (I don't want to read this shit, but on the other hand I really want to see the plot)

Fed-Kun's army
Just do it already bro, I know Takt will allow it, he's a bros before hoes guy and he knows he don't deserve her at first place.

You guys are taking this story waaaaay too serious. Just know you’re reading a train wreck and you’ll have fun. Some of you gotta move on, too 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I really hope is not one of those VAGUE diseases with VAGUE symptoms and VAGUE treatment that needs a VAGUE surgical procedure with a 1%~50% success rate, cuz help me god that is one of the laziest tropes in drama manga. YES I AM THROWING SHADE AT YOUR LIE ON APRIL

Contributor
We've gone back to the usual shenanigans with Shizuku. We're restarting the loop to keep dragging things out. Only this time Shizuku is gaining ground and getting more successful at breaking through his defenses with each iteration. But at the rate this is going, Chekhov's condom will expire before it gets used.

Remember when Riku stood his ground, saying he won't yield another inch to Shizuku until she came clean with him? Apparently he himself doesn't. It was all grandstanding in the end, nothing actually changed. The only surprise to me is Riku himself coming clean with his feelings for her, openly telling her he wants her to be his, exactly when she says she can't.

"You wanna go to the bathroom together?"
Just like his "girlfriend" last chapter, Takt isn't beating ANY allegations with this either. I feel like Takt actually knows and is deliberately giving Shizuku the space and time to do her thing. Him taking the key with him is a big clue to this.

I just want to say that 42 chapters in and there is still zero progress on what the hell Shizuku's secret is compared to chapter 1. We have learned nothing about what makes her tick and why she just can't break up with Takt and get together with Riku like she's been itching to do since day 1.

I wonder if I should be laughing that Riku does not realize he has the chance to just sidestep this entire jealousy-baiting mess and just get together with either Umimi or Yako. Nor does he realize he is at the center of a (probably) mixed harem of 3 girls and 1 boy and he can take advantage of that if he wanted to (I am so tempted to add the Harem tag to this... but I won't).

I'm bored at Shizuku's unchanging "mystery" so let's consider what others are saying about Shizuku's secret in relation to big reveals from other manga:

Shizuku's dying and didn't intend to fall in love with Riku or make him fall in love with her, she just wanted to get closer so she fake-dated his friend who happened to be both their childhood friend, but now she can't help herself and is gunning for his first time before she gets an operation that will surely fail and get her killed anyway.

She's dating Takt to be his beard so he can hide his gender from his rich family, while he paid for Riku's secret life-saving operation because Riku has this lethal ultra-rare sci-fi disease and Shizuku going out with Takt was the price to save his life, so breaking up with Takt will stop the secret maintenance treatments and cause the disease to resurface and kill Riku.

I will laugh so hard if her secret ends up being a variation of these two manga's reveals, as if this was a sick parody of either or both.

Users who are viewing this thread