Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 42 - Even Though You're Sleeping Next to Me

She is happy Riku wants her, but she can't be with him. Some secret phone calls suggesting she will "disappear soon". Takt being shady as fuck and probably gay, them being a couple with Shizuku seems a fake deal to hide Takt gayness.

My theory is that she has some family issues that Takt will help her solve, like huge debt or expensive possibly oversea medical operation that cost a lot, and she became his fake GF to hide his gayness and keep her away from Riku, cause it seems Takt hate seeing MC with females so he steals all of them if he can, while trying to "fix his gayness" - hence that talk about Umi and him "looking for a replacement". Shizuku can't date MC cause probably the money borrowing deal stops her from doing so, but it doesn't stop her from jumping his dick, cause we already know she wants her first time to be with him.

This whole operation/stuff, wanting to lose virginity with the boy she loves but can't date/be with, so she is happy to let the "rapist" fuck her after she does the deal with MC, could actually work as a reason for the rape dude to "lose interest" if author is an idiot and thinks rapists work that way.

Thou people spoil author spoiled the ending will be traumatic. So like operation fails and she dies? MC find out, maybe even about the deal and the whole Takt being gay? And it somehow ruins the trio friendship, cause Shizuku is dead, and MC stops being friends with Takt cause of the deal/gayness?

This idea kinda scares me, cause MC ending up in a relationship with the "new" girl, and her ending up being the only normal non "raped/NTRed" among the females, kinda contradicts the traumatic ending. MC loves Shizu hence why he wants her to be his, her dying would trauma him, and he would for sure reject Umi and best girl.
What she told the rapist wasn’t because she’s a loose girl, but rather tried to protect Umimi in some sort of way. She probably told him she’s on her period so it wouldn’t have been “ideal” to get it on at that time. She then runs to Riku to cleanse herself of being touched by another man she doesn’t like.

But yeah crazy progress by the MC imo only for her to turn it down after baiting him all this time. So yeah she’s definitely covering up for Takt boy because otherwise their walled garden friendship between the three of them would come to an end.

Dex-chan lover
Now that it has gone this far, its time for Riku to start investigating. Takt was obviously awake during that talk to. Tbh this reminds me of a hentai where a guy let his girlfriend cheat on him but she didn’t know he knew. The whole time the boyfriend was planning to pimp out his GF and his friend was the first of many. Idk what is going to happen from now on but I hope this isn’t the case.

I really need the story to start progressing after this trip, either we forget about Shizuku in favor of one of the other girls or we go full Shizuku route.

Dex-chan lover
RIKU!!! DON'T BE TEMPTED RIKU!!!!! YOU CAN'T LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY JUST YET RIKUUU!!!!! YAKO IS JUST A ROOM AWAY!!!!! RIKUUUUU!!!!!
Walter-White-Screaming-At-Hank-meme-5y8nni.jpg

i have a feeling that this will be axed sometime soon, and we will have a bad explanation with some flashbacks in 1 charapter or 2.

Dex-chan lover
so, what are the predictions as to why "she can't be with him"? It's probably going to be something utterly stupid and easily avoidable if she really wanted to be with him, but I'm curious as to what other people are thinking.

i want to hate it but she is so fucking hot omg. imagine, IMAGINE looking under your covers at that. he really needs to stop holding back. so she doesnt care about banging employee guy as long as she can do riku first, but she also wont commit to him. takt doesnt seem to know anything, is she leaving for college to go slut it up but wants to experience first love with someone she cares about first?

Dex-chan lover
Also, Takt inviting Riku for a bathroom trip 💀
by now I'm pretty sure a lot of people are assuming that Takt is gay for Riku and he knew about what was going on behind his back. The only mystery is why the fuck are him and shizuku going out?

Dex-chan lover
She was about to schedule a sex date with the fucking rapist who, only by chance he lost interest and now she's jerking off Riku. And I refuse to believe that she calculated all this. If anything she had shown evidence of being a tremendously dumb bitch so she was prepared to get fucked tonight either by the manager or by Riku.

I don't know what the f I am expecting and why I keep coming back to this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Here are the top three comments from the Japanese public on the Sunday Webry app:

as39iQf.png

B5XzaeT.png

R6HkfJ6.png

Bonus comment:

keOjUfk.png
You see it's exactly my point... If she was only NTRing Takt with Riku and had to continue to be with Takt for [insert moronic reason here] it would be digestable.

But as those Japanese bros say, this whore is happy to sleep with other men, even a sleazy rapist (which she caught wind of) as long as she fucks Riku first or do whatever the fuck it is she needs to do first. She doesn't mind get fucked by other men and she refuses to be with Riku as a couple. .. This is fucking disgusting, she doesn't feel a thing about Riku, she doesn't care for his well being and she certainly doesn't love him. This is just a selfish, self-entitled fulfilment wish she has to "be each others' firsts and then we can fuck whoever"

I have seen NTR heroines with much more integrity than this bitch.

Dex-chan lover
What she told the rapist wasn’t because she’s a loose girl, but rather tried to protect Umimi in some sort of way. She probably told him she’s on her period so it wouldn’t have been “ideal” to get it on at that time. She then runs to Riku to cleanse herself of being touched by another man she doesn’t like.

But yeah crazy progress by the MC imo only for her to turn it down after baiting him all this time. So yeah she’s definitely covering up for Takt boy because otherwise their walled garden friendship between the three of them would come to an end.
No clue about her being lose, didn't say anything hinting that. And if what she told that pushed rapist away was just her having a period - then the author is moronic beyond believe - like that would fucking piss a rapist off to the point of being annoyed to nearly full on rage mode.

Dex-chan lover
She isn't dying she's a whore she sold herself to takt to cover for him having the gay . On another note author called his story a wholesome story on his x account fucking to funny
What is with this headcanon of takt being gay? I don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Even brainrot should have the decency to follow some sort of logic 😐

Shit makes no sense and author probably knows it xd

"I can't be with you even though i want to, but im going out with ur supposedly best friend, as consultation price imma polish ur golf club and proceed the to drink the end product" 🤨

She also wasnt wearing her pants/panties 😐

I bet the reason in the end is even more brainrot, than the actual build up

Author is obviously overcooked this shit. No way in hell the ANY reveal will satisfy at least SOMEONE at this point
We never know I remember for a long time in the manga koi to uso ( love and lies) that one of the two main girls the one mc know for a long time in his school had some deep secret and that she couldn’t tell it to anybody and everybody thought that the secret was stupid but that’s was actually some great plot twist the author probably had imagined from the beginning so maybe the secret of shizuku will actually being something nobody excepted and who could be satisfying for the reader. Obviously It can also ending up being a stupid/trash reason who doesn’t make any sense

Users who are viewing this thread