Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 43 - I Want Riku To Do It

Dex-chan lover
It just genuinely sounds like a cuck situation. Guy gets up and leaves, she gets more intense. Yeah the guy wants to watch his girl get fucked, but it has to be the MC because they're all already on good terms.
We are all trying to speculate about what is the mysterious factor that make her acts like this when in reality it was just the author's fetish of watching his bestfriend railling his girlfriend

i don't even know what's happening in this series anymore I'm just here for the banging
Pretty sure there's no master plan and the author is just making shit up as he goes. There's obviously key pointers (childhood friend romance with cuck(?) tendencies, lying to possibly gay best friend, second love interest with no downsides) but whatever we get is not gonna be enough to justify the craziness.
Better just stay for the tits and promise of sex

Supporter
I’m having a very hard time believing that she’d be giving her first time to him. 1000001st maybe once she’s rolled over her odometer?

Keep in mind that she “would be fine” fucking that manager after she finished whatever scheming this shitpile is. So no, she doesn’t actually care about anyone and that seems to include herself.

Dex-chan lover
So, when does the sh*tstorm start ?

(Not next chapter, according to what I saw in the raws, but I think the author is telling us it's time.)

Dex-chan lover
I highly doubt the author will come up with a good explanation as to why she HAS to fuck MC while still dating Takt but I'm still curious what it's going to be.
Honestly thinking of just dropping it until I hear the reveal happens. The constant lame hinting and his refusal to pin her down or cut her off if she doesn't tell him has gotten so boring and lame. It's probably going to be something super lame and predictable like a terminal illness or relocation or some crap.

2 chapter ago : If you or your friend are about to be raped or blackmailed, you have to submit, And now the author really let that manager go just like that? I hope that is not happen in the future tho...

I know what kind of manga is this but I just didn't expect that it would be so low as to have this kind of ntr logic in it.

Sorry for the rant, I just don't like it when the rapists didn't get the karma they deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if this entire thing is just because Takt has a cuckhold fetish and want to see his childhood friend fucks his girlfriend
This seems like the obvious direction since she just can't break up with Takt for some reason. The only thing we're waiting to find out is why she has a time constraint on the cucking.

More than 300k copies for 4 volumes, by the way.
And it was also recently licensed by Seven Seas.

bRicTWN.jpeg

Oh, and if we pay attention to older milestones, it's slowly but surely speeding up.
If it starts to track better and better, an adaptation isn't a pipe dream, lmao.
Man, I'll probably never understand why this shit is so popular in Japan lol, well at least it's not licensed in my country.

Dex-chan lover
2 chapter ago : If you or your friend are about to be raped or blackmailed, you have to submit, And now the author really let that manager go just like that? I hope that is not happen in the future tho...

I know what kind of manga is this but I just didn't expect that it would be so low as to have this kind of ntr logic in it.

Sorry for the rant, I just don't like it when the rapists didn't get the karma they deserve.

That was probably the lowest point in this manga for me, especially since he was so confident. You KNOW he’s done this before and will likely do it again, but he just walks and everyone pretends he wasn’t out to rape a bunch of high school girls all summer.

Oh, and if we pay attention to older milestones, it's slowly but surely speeding up.
If it starts to track better and better, an adaptation isn't a pipe dream, lmao.

It genuinely isn't, the manga does better than most stuff in that digital magazine so the publisher is probably eager to get it an anime at some point.

And I know the whole thing's a flaming trainwreck but... I get it. It's good art, it's hot, it's quite original in some ways (very generic in others, of course). Do I think the "resolution" will be any good, not really, but I'm not looking away from the trainwreck until we get there.

Users who are viewing this thread