Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Dream or Reality [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
Why would they date? Because Takt doesn't want to come out yet? Pretty easy answer there.

MC KNOWS how she feels. But neither are doing anything. That means there's something else at play here that the two have agreed on. She was about to say I've always loved you. Which means she liked him prior to "dating" Takt. Also her and Takt never do couple stuff.

Inferiority complex being inferred can easily be a red herring. Someone else's point about it being his way of blocking out his competition could very well be it.
1) That literally makes no sense, that's the most consulted shit, why date someone in love with your crush to help you get with said crush? Why would she help with that in any way? His being gay and in the closet is no justification for such contradictory behavior of both of their interests, it would be a stupid writing decision otherwise.
2) Yea, cuz she's dating his best friend, would you make a move on your best friend's girlfriend? Literally, how many chapters were spent on him contemplating her actions for why she'd behave this way despite dating Takt, how can there be some kind of agreement between them? Yes, she doesn't do couple stuff with Takt, she's in love with Riku, you know the whole point of this story.
3) Let's throw that same argument back at you, this nonsense with the friend kissing him could also be a red herring since right now it serves no purpose other than injecting unnecessary drama and fujoshi bait since it's just as likely that the kouhai kissed him.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the comments. It is unanimously that everyone is hoping for the homie to be gay in our boy. Which would be hella interesting. The series would be a hella big plot twist and keeping it fresh and original. We all are neck deep invested in the story so far and want to know more. So hats off to the author for succeeding in making it interesting!

The dream was spicy tho!

Thanks for the chapter 🙏🏼
Except, that plot twist is neither fresh nor original. How many times now in stories like these is one of the big twists that the best friend character is secretly gay? It would be far more original and interesting if the reason for their deteriorating relationship was literally any other reason. Like, there are more interesting things that could've been done yet it always comes back to this typical shit.

Dex-chan lover
umm-sungwon-cho.gif

All of manga reader rn:

:notlikethis::nyoron::wtf::questionblob::question::pepehmm::worry::facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Except, that plot twist is neither fresh nor original. How many times now in stories like these is one of the big twists that the best friend character is secretly gay? It would be far more original and interesting if the reason for their deteriorating relationship was literally any other reason. Like, there are more interesting things that could've been done yet it always comes back to this typical shit.
Please link the manga that has said friend is gay plot twist

Double-page supporter
It is ok to kiss your fellow bro goodnight when turning off the lights. In all seriousness, if Takt really did kiss him then some of actions in past don't really match up unless I missed the signs. Regardless that was steamy dream sequence he had with Minase. Thanks for the chapter.
he has his socks on, it's not gay.

Dex-chan lover
It is ok to kiss your fellow bro goodnight when turning off the lights. In all seriousness, if Takt really did kiss him then some of actions in past don't really match up unless I missed the signs. Regardless that was steamy dream sequence he had with Minase. Thanks for the chapter.
Are you really bros if you don't kiss each other goodnight? Bros before hoes 💪

Dex-chan lover
it serves no purpose other than injecting unnecessary drama
Mate, you are in the mangaland, drama here is almost always of the most trashy convoluted kind. Also Takuto (even if we are not in BL-land) prolly (it's all my speculations) has some kind of a leeway on Shizuko, and done some dark shit to her (he feels this way A LOT), that in the first chapter finally put her over the edge into crazy-land. It's a dumpster fire, but oh my god so interesting in a twisted kind of way.

Dex-chan lover
Oookie-dokie, so I am become so damn intrigued by this, so I re-read all the chapters with a MC-kun room, to get layout of it better (even go so far as to look up a bunch of projects for Japanese houses) and long story short, Imami is inside the closet, which is parallel to the bed, and entrance/exit from the room is perpendicular to it. Looks like we are in the BL-land after all. (Being bedridden with a cold and nothing to do makes you go into some strange places...)

It isn’t probably the case but if Takt kissed him that would’ve have been such a unexplained twisted and made no sense from the previous chapters.
The Kouhai went out with takt because she wanted to be with the mc, it seems from what takt said in the previous chapter it was the same for him?

Users who are viewing this thread