Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Dream or Reality [UNCENSORED]

Fed-Kun's army
If that kiss came from Takt, there's A LOT the author needs to explain.
Though I think there's a stronger claim that Umimi did kiss Riku here and just hid quickly as she noticed him waking up.
Not really. I was wondering what was up with the bro, given that he seemed to switch interests in girls just as MC shows who he likes. As soon as he learned little one was not a threat he switched to MC's crush.

Dex-chan lover
it's kinda funny how the friend thinks he is cucking the MC when in actuality he is the one getting cucked

I wonder if this ends up the same as that other manga where the friend cucked the MC cause dude is gay still got counter cucked cause the MC was the one who get her pregnant

Dex-chan lover
It isn’t probably the case but if Takt kissed him that would’ve have been such a unexplained twisted and made no sense from the previous chapters.
On the contrary this new insight explains a lot, why is he obsessed about those who like his homie

and him saying to Umimi that he wanted to fall in love with someone else and that she is the same as him the previous chapter would take a new meaning

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It is ok to kiss your fellow bro goodnight when turning off the lights. In all seriousness, if Takt really did kiss him then some of actions in past don't really match up unless I missed the signs. Regardless that was steamy dream sequence he had with Minase. Thanks for the chapter.
Probably a male yandere who in some twisted way thinks stealing his crush's potential love interests will keep him for himself.

Users who are viewing this thread