Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - The Two Who Left Midway

Dex-chan lover
I'm so tired of the constant "punish the guy for being naked/in his underwear in the bath/ his own home and being seen by some stupid girl" trope. If Riku wanted to walk around his home naked, let him. You have no right to deny him this act.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so tired of the constant "punish the guy for being naked/in his underwear in the bath/ his own home and being seen by some stupid girl" trope. If Riku wanted to walk around his home naked, let him. You have no right to deny him this act.
And if it's the other way around, even if it's on accident, the guy still gets punished and is expected to pay her back. Fucking double standards.

Fed-Kun's army
It is bound to explode at some point, and those looks in the last scene give me the feeling that it will happen soon (that or they meant to tell him they were gonna screw).
At this point I can't help but feel like Riku is in a losing position no matter where he is.
Inami is blackmailing him to try and get closer to Takt, Minase says she loves Riku but also keeps flaunting the fact she's with Takt in his face to make him jealous, and after chapter 9 when it was revealed that Inami dated Takt and told her to deliberately keep it a secret from Riku, it seems like he's got some kind of long stemming problem with Riku which we may find out about soon

Dex-chan lover
Dang I didn't know they had a video game adaptation of this manga, check it out:
4b77aec69f21f9c1484a83673208cd8c4703_1232xr706_Q100.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm reading this expecting the trainwreck to happen but I really want it to happen sooner so it won't drag out too long to the point that Takt's inferiority complex becomes unbearable. At the end of the day, someone is getting cucked. Thanks for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s pretty fucking clear that Takt has a problem with Riku for some reason he doesn’t know.

Takt is either using Minase somehow to edge over Riku or she’s in on this too for herself some unbeknownst reason.

Like Riku, my man, you may feel like you’re getting cucked but, there’s a bigger issue here. Your childhood friend got beef with you & he isn’t hiding it anymore. Go fucking handle that.

I hate when these protagonists are so slow to something so simple.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This whole friend group is just a car crash in motion. I honestly can't wait for the convoluted reasoning behind all this nonsense. I expect DomeKano levels of bullshittery.
I believe (at least I hope) it will transcend it. And in DomeKano we knew most of the BS straight from the start, this now is much more interesting, it unfolds, no, scratch that, wrong metaphor: it starts burning higher and higher.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused now, why is she doing this? If they are actually doing what was implied then this story honestly becomes worse because of it since it just makes things make even less sense and the main characters just more unlikeable so when we get to the inevitable conclusion people will just go, "What's the point?" Its kind of shit

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, I like the girl (Minase) but this level of bullshittery is plain stupid. Like dude, who would do something like that? I swear the god, author is doing it on purpouse. At one time I want to 3rd UNRELATED GIRL to appear before him. They'll make out a nicely couple leaving this bullshit trio on sidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread