Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - First Time With You

Fed-Kun's army
I get that their young and I respect MC move to leave the key behind waiting for her to communicate with him until she is read. Takt seems to be a bit unhinge on the MC. Honestly this story is shit and I’m not investing too much.

So, let's start with the crazy theories...

Maybe the other guy is blackmailing her to date him? :thonk:
That's the only logical idea.. I was thinking the samething. Why would she be dating a guy she doesn't really love. He either have dirt on the MC or on her.. idk whats else it could be.🤔

Dex-chan lover
My man has great reasoning. He's going "you're either with me 100% or you're not".
He clearly has feelings for him but wants it all to be fully legit, and he still sort of respects his friend.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are acting like you don't know what is up with the situation, but in the first chapter takt knew about her teasing him sexually. He's 100% a cuck or has no dick and balls for real. Anything else is just dumb.

Aggregator gang
This is the stupidest garbage I have ever read. I continue to read this because I hold onto the idiotic hope that this fucking worthless MC grows a backbone and tells and tells the "heroine" to fuck off. The dad so far is the only character I like. I will see you in the next chapter.

Is she going to die? And the timer just shows how many days left she got (pls u horny ass people go to hitomia la and stop acting this way)

I kind of think that takt being jealous of riku (like having a lot of friends. . .like the part with the kouhai when she mentions riku takt immediately says let's date) made shizuku be his gf in order to not break the 3's friendship which riku clearly wants to keep.
Takt probably made a bet with sizuku on whether riku will take her away from him or not which she agreed and is backfiring so she is getting separate to make riku make a move on her..

I am getting confused myself while writing this, maybe I even contradicted myself. Well anyways patiently waiting for the next chapter and thanks for the translation

Contributor
"I'll wait until you tell me everything."

I can't believe Riku actually stood up for himself and gave Shizuku a sane answer. She wanted to and was ready to cheat on Takuto with him, but Riku is having none of it. Either she explains herself or she breaks up with Takuto before anything with Riku can go forward. Now that her attempted seduction on him has reached a peak here and failed, I don't want to see more of the same shenanigans going forward, especially since Riku has already made his decision.

Maybe Takuto's got some dirt on Shizuku but she has nothing on him, which is why she can't just break up with him or tell Riku until some deadline comes up, likely the graduation countdown at the end of each chapter.

They don't seem to have an equal arrangement where she'd also have leverage against her "bf" which would be indicative of a pact vs blackmail. Unlike Shizuku who's always sneaking around making passes at Riku because for some reason she just can't initiate a break up, Takuto seems free to do what he wants and could even break up with her if he wanted to, but it's somehow in his best interest not to.

Maybe Takt is gay since he haven't done anything to hint doing anything with the girls. Also, the phrase wanting to find someone to love is maybe to avoid his for Riku. Lastly maybe he is dating Shizuka so she doesn't take Riku from him. Which may explain why Shizuka can't tell Riku because it is for him and Takt relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but I can't buy that Takt is gay because if he was he'd be all over Riku but from what we've seen, it just isn't the case. He'd constantly be over Riku's house or making time for Riku but that just never happens. It seems more likely that he's almost avoiding Riku to some degree. It does seem like Takt does have something over Shizuku and it's too early to pinpoint what that is but I don't think he's forcing her to do anything to Riku, instead he's forcing her to stay with him for some reason. Remember there was a line she said earlier that if Takt finds out, "so be it." She doesn't care if he finds out but why the secrecy and why not just break up? I think she's just waiting for an opportunity so that when Takt finds out Riku is there too.

Dex-chan lover
Just read some chapters back to back. Why are you guys doing this to yourselfs? This shit is absolutely terrible lol. Everything hinges on the secret now and you KNOW author won't reveal it before everything crushes and burns. Besy thing to do with this manga to drop it until its over.

Dex-chan lover
Shes crying shes a terrible woman but wont tell the one she loves whats up and is suprised Riku did the right thing......

Seriously I have alot of respect for how restrained Riku has been.

Is Takt doing something real bad to force Minase or will this be something dumb? Find out next time on dragonball z.

Users who are viewing this thread