Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku

looking at the the art of this manga is like pouring holy water into my eyes. it's so god damn breath-taking and at a few pages the author flexing so hard at their drawing skill that i needed to take a few minutes just to look and appreciate of how dynamic of the poses they came up with. it gives so much inspriration and i just can't get enough of it. not gonna talk about the story tho it's a slice of life so it's meant to be dull yet funny and wholesome lol and i still find it's kinda cute and chill to enjoy this kind of story once in a while.

Why is it tagged girl love here when it literally isn't anywhere else it's not even a romance
You aren't up to date with the manga, aren't you?
GL tag is misleading. There is none.
You are definitely not even close to being up to date with the manga. The tag is 100% fitting, and it is definitely half slice of life, half romance now.

You aren't up to date with the manga, aren't you?

You are definitely not even close to being up to date with the manga. The tag is 100% fitting, and it is definitely half slice of life, half romance now.
No I'm not. If I wasn't currently reading 92 other manga then I would be. and I'm just going by what my anime list says

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread