Akuma Koujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Group Leader
It looks like we DID get the party this month, I've been expecting it for a couple months now. They managed to adapt it quite well too, covering Vol 6 Chapters 8 and 9. I'm actually quite excited to see if they can pull this off Because, if we follow the WN the story should go nuts over the next couple months

Shamless advertising: I created a subreddit for Akuma Koujo https://www.reddit.com/r/AkumaKoujo/

Edit: Oh and if looks like the first 4 pages have a lower quality resolution than the rest..that's because they do. The main source of raws I had been using for his series hadn't been uploading this series for the last 3-4 months, but they started updating it again...however I only noticed after I had started working on it. I might go back and fix it at some point

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well... because of novel, I know what will happen. But I still looking forward for climax in this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Completely sane person. No one wants to get involved when she murders a random person on the street.

Dex-chan lover
Right.. one of the rare ones that managed to get the ...honor... of landing in the Dropped pile.

I love me some Trash™, but this one is going absolutely nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
If she is alone, it was for a good reason. One that you have sadly learned mr decapitated man

Users who are viewing this thread