Akuma Koujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Group Leader
It's time!!!!!! Next Chapter should be I'm guessing next chapter will just be her becoming Yuru and her reunion with Rinne..and likely ending with her returning back to earth after 3 years or whatever it was ( Of course it's hard to know with this manga

Dex-chan lover
Not a novel reader, but it certainly looks like the story is picking up. Though I hope the school plot keeps existing.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
It's time!!!!!! Next Chapter should be I'm guessing next chapter will just be her becoming Yuru and her reunion with Rinne..and likely ending with her returning back to earth after 3 years or whatever it was ( Of course it's hard to know with this manga

Probably depends on whether
it'll be flashback to the beginning (i.e. alllll the way to baby cat yuru, even before having the name yuru) or if it'll just be a quick flashback to how she got to Earth.

Not a novel reader, but it certainly looks like the story is picking up. Though I hope the school plot keeps existing.
Thanks for the chapter!

unless the manga do more changes, the school stuff ends here since she'll go back to 'present' after this

Dex-chan lover
This adaptation is so odd man. It just skipped the entire arc that was the reason I was invested in the story to begin with. A lot of good moments in that part and this arc doesn’t have the anticipation of her memories coming back to help it. It just kinda falls flat as a result. Hope it gets a proper adaptation one day.

Highly recommend you guys read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
A pretty great fight this chapter. It's funny how not mc girl always finds a way to get herself close to Yuzu.

Group Leader
It’s in Shounen Sirius. I get it from BookWalker: https://bookwalker.jp/series/21325/list/
I buy the volumes on Amazon after they come out (The LN volumes too! Maybe J-Novel will pick the LN up if it is selling well lol), but what I'm looking for is a site that pushes out the chapters monthly. I can get them here: https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10044607041235217351 but that only works in a mobile phone app, which makes it quite hard to actually get them onto photoshop on my PC. Before I would read it myself on that site, but then go to a site that had raws uploaded onto them to get the files to edit, but they didn't get uploaded this month so I ended up taking a screenshot on my computer while using Bluestacks to emulate the phone..which worked, but isn't the greatest

Users who are viewing this thread