Akumade Amai Watashi no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Still a Demon (Part 1)

She is a hoe, I’ll admit the disloyal part is somewhat unfounded since Riri said like a day ago that she wouldn’t fuck anyone else while they’re dating, but she’s also a liar and not trustworthy so we’ll see about that.

Again, the bakery incident. She infiltrated a bakery to fuck all the dudes who work there, who even does that? What kind of goofy plot to get some dick even is that? Playing nice with a sweet girl to get into her panties isn’t as crazy as what she’s already done.

imagine only having one argument to support your point…point and laugh.
listen,bud. Slut shaming isn’t okay nonetheless.
she’s a succubus. It’s in her BLOOD to do things like that.
Plus,her and Mai had an agreement to be exclusive,soo…what’s the issue? 😃

Dex-chan lover
She is a hoe, I’ll admit the disloyal part is somewhat unfounded since Riri said like a day ago that she wouldn’t fuck anyone else while they’re dating, but she’s also a liar and not trustworthy so we’ll see about that.

Again, the bakery incident. She infiltrated a bakery to fuck all the dudes who work there, who even does that? What kind of goofy plot to get some dick even is that? Playing nice with a sweet girl to get into her panties isn’t as crazy as what she’s already done.

Why are you backtracking again and again lol

It's acknowledged that you're slut shaming the succubus, who just so happened to work at a patisserie/sweets shop and also sleep with the guys at the shop as a side quest.

While social norms don't approve of this behavior, her having fun on the side while picking up a part time job doesn't denote she's untrustworthy or a liar???

She never claimed to be exclusive with any single one of the guys, she makes that clear with Mai in their previous discussions.

Her actions-- as in right now as Mai's current girlfriend-- show that she's exclusive, like she said she'd be in their talk last couple of chapters. I'd say that's kinda the opposite of being a liar.

Why are you backtracking again and again lol

It's acknowledged that you're slut shaming the succubus, who just so happened to work at a patisserie/sweets shop and also sleep with the guys at the shop as a side quest.

While social norms don't approve of this behavior, her having fun on the side while picking up a part time job doesn't denote she's untrustworthy or a liar???

She never claimed to be exclusive with any single one of the guys, she makes that clear with Mai in their previous discussions.

Her actions-- as in right now as Mai's current girlfriend-- show that she's exclusive, like she said she'd be in their talk last couple of chapters. I'd say that's kinda the opposite of being a liar.
This.
Plus her little crazy jealousy outburst honestly speaks volumes..if she didn’t care…would she be this pressed?!

Aggregator gang
Ngl idk why you all are saying riri is such a bad person, prior to this chapter the only bad shes committed is having many hookups (which doesnt make her some vilain) and eating the lifeforce of the hookups who taste of greed and only want to take from her which gives them a small cold.

As for goods shes been patient and considerate of mai and never pushing for lewd stuff but rather asking her many times for her consent and what she thinks its okay and isnt and how she should act with her as shes inexperienced in dating. in 3.2 they even addressed the exclusivity part of the relationship where riri pretty much says as a demon she doesnt think much of kissing or sleeping with people but when thinking she wondt want mai to be eaten up by another succubus she agrees to be exclusive
I agree, I felt a little mad at the people who called Riri a shitty person just for being who she is in the past, currently with Mai right, she's patient with her and won't force her into anything she doesn't want.

That's a good gf right there, she's willing to understand how humans date and love each other and is willing to wait for Mai instead of speedrunning this relationship.

Edit: guys, y'all forgot Riri is a SUCCUBUS. Not only that, the live-force she drains is described as incredibly delicious and irresistible to her

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i love all of their designs and im excited to see how this progresses! one of my favorite newer releases

Dex-chan lover
She infiltrated a bakery to fuck all the dudes who work there, who even does that? What kind of goofy plot to get some dick even is that?
A succubus, next question.

Also, ''get some dick'' is a strange way to put it when it's been clearly stated that she didn't do it for the sex itself, and already found out that a mere makeout sesh with a person who loves her is much more fulfilling to her than letting randoms hit only to feed off greedy desires.

It you find the concept of a succubus finding love such a ''goofy plot'', maybe the story simply isn't for you? Just a thought.

Supporter

"Hoe"? "Get some dick"? This is such a gross and misogynistic way of talking. I don't think you'll like a lot of manga in the yuri genre since there are many works with a focus on themes like female empowerment, which seems at odds with the attitude you're showing.
If you've read her other work "Girls' Arcadia," you'll see this is essentially the same story but with a new succubus twist. Almost the same story beats: quick relationship start, MC's lover feels MC is different, friends who also "warned" the MC about her sudden lovers background. Everything was always chill and mostly wholesome. We'll see if this one is the same but it really feels like a new version of that story. I wouldn't expect anything nefarious from anyone yet.
Yet another manga that I've marked as read but have no memory of. I know I'm getting older but I'm not that old yet!
Well, I guess I'll "reread" it. If I can't remember it, it's new to me!

I was the wall and it's false, RiRi is absolutely not a demon, she is in fact, very loyal!

Btw I'm scared :notlikethis:

"Hoe"? "Get some dick"? This is such a gross and misogynistic way of talking. I don't think you'll like a lot of manga in the yuri genre since there are many works with a focus on themes like female empowerment, which seems at odds with the attitude you're showing.

Yet another manga that I've marked as read but have no memory of. I know I'm getting older but I'm not that old yet!
Well, I guess I'll "reread" it. If I can't remember it, it's new to me!
You get me, man. I like Riri as a character because maybe she is a hoe, But that doesn't make her any worse. I don't particularly appreciate how men detest when women do it with many men. Why is it even a big deal? It's not an everyday thing with a specific person, it's just a one-time one. Why don't men get called hoes when they do it with other women? I always feel conflicted about this. Anyway, my argument is that Riri has her reasons for it. She doesn't do it explicitly for sexual pleasure, she does it because she's a succubus and it's in her nature. I don't get why she isn't appreciated for trying to be loyal. I wouldn't even expect that from an ordinary succubus. Her acting possessive does show how much she cares for Mai, she wouldn't be doing that for anybody, would she? And that's why I think Mai is truly a special person for Riri, someone she wants to have for herself, someone she wants to protect, someone she wants to savor for a long long time.
AND THATS SOME DEVELOPMENT FOR A GODDAMN SUCCUBUS. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why she isn't appreciated for trying to be loyal. I wouldn't even expect that from an ordinary succubus. Her acting possessive does show how much she cares for Mai, she wouldn't be doing that for anybody, would she? And that's why I think Mai is truly a special person for Riri, someone she wants to have for herself, someone she wants to protect, someone she wants to savor for a long long time.
100%. For a succubus (half or not) trying for--and arguing for--a monogamous relationship is a big step, even if she fumbles along the way.

We'll see how things continue to progress but at this point, the idea that she's even kept this up for this long is a notch in her favor. Now if she lobotomizes everyone next chapter and leaves, then maybe we revisit things. Maybe.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army

Let's break this down.

When you said she fucked all the dudes (consensually might I add)- you are starting the conversation simply stating a neutral fact.
The fact that you then call her a bad person for doing a neutral action means you think that action is bad.

What happens when you tell people what they do (that doesn't hurt anyone) is bad and they are bad for doing it?
That's called shaming people

You literally keep slut shaming 😭

You also call her a slut as if that's bad?
It's just a neutral term - why do you have an issue with putting out - I think you're projecting. ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

The only possible bad thing is taking energy without letting them know - but they all wanted to hook up so chill...

Dex-chan lover
Or she’s just worried about her friend, let’s be real, Riri has so many red flags and Mai is the type to not see them. She goes out with Riri knowing full well that she is a succubus who wants to eat her life force. She got a job at a bakery just to fuck all the dudes there and leave and is interested in Mai specifically because she tastes good. Riri is a disloyal hoe and you know it.
"Disloyal hoe" is an insane thing to call someone who has not been shown to have or even desire a committed and monogamous relationship until Main.

Like yeah, she 100% has a history of casual hookups, but so what lol? And since "Boyfriend stealing" is used constantly to refer to a boy ditching his girl for a girl he wants to get with, the only real "disloyal hoes" in this whole series have been them all😂 Even if she straight up seduced taken men, as trashy as that is, who says she even knew they were taken?

You sound like one of those "body count" incels when you say things like this. Again, I'm with Luna because if I knew my ex was a doormat I'd be concerned about such a fickle girl taking advantage of how easily she falls in love because I wouldn't want her to get hurt. That's completely fair to think based on what Riri has done. But NOTHING she has done deserves such a misogynistic and misplaced accusation like calling her disloyal OR a hoe, unless you know something the rest of us don't about some magical off-panel infidelity Riri's committed 🙄

Dex-chan lover
When you said she fucked all the dudes (consensually might I add)- you are starting the conversation simply stating a neutral fact.
The fact that you then call her a bad person for doing a neutral action means you think that action is bad.
Don‘t forget that she steals life force, she is a literal sexual predator, that’s her ecological niche.
What happens when you tell people what they do (that doesn't hurt anyone) is bad and they are bad for doing it?
That's called shaming people
What she does is 100% bad for people, those dudes all fell ill and lost their jobs.
You literally keep slut shaming 😭

You also call her a slut as if that's bad?
It's just a neutral term - why do you have an issue with putting out - I think you're projecting. ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)
Do you 100% believe that the rumors that a succubus is going after guys with girlfriends is 100% false? Do you really think she hasn’t ruined any relationships?
The only possible bad thing is taking energy without letting them know - but they all wanted to hook up so chill...
it’s only possibly bad? She’s a succubus, they are demons who seduce people and steal life force, of course what she’s doing is predatory.

Supporter
You get me, man. I like Riri as a character because maybe she is a hoe, But that doesn't make her any worse. I don't particularly appreciate how men detest when women do it with many men. Why is it even a big deal? It's not an everyday thing with a specific person, it's just a one-time one. Why don't men get called hoes when they do it with other women? I always feel conflicted about this. Anyway, my argument is that Riri has her reasons for it. She doesn't do it explicitly for sexual pleasure, she does it because she's a succubus and it's in her nature. I don't get why she isn't appreciated for trying to be loyal. I wouldn't even expect that from an ordinary succubus. Her acting possessive does show how much she cares for Mai, she wouldn't be doing that for anybody, would she? And that's why I think Mai is truly a special person for Riri, someone she wants to have for herself, someone she wants to protect, someone she wants to savor for a long long time.
I personally see Riri as kind of cute and innocent with how this is her first real relationship and she's experiencing all these new feelings from falling in love for the first time. She's also made a big effort to be understanding of what her new partner expects from the relationship and is trying to accommodate her. By all accounts she's been a very good girlfriend so far.

Dex-chan lover
But NOTHING she has done deserves such a misogynistic and misplaced accusation like calling her disloyal OR a hoe, unless you know something the rest of us don't about some magical off-panel infidelity Riri's committed 🙄
I’ll agree that calling her disloyal is somewhat unfounded, but she’s still suspicious since she a succubus, being a hoe is basically her ecological niche. And also has she really done nothing to be called a slut or a hoe? In like the first chapter she got a job at a bakery to fuck all the guys there and then leave, if the author was trying to show us how not a hoe she is then she wouldn’t have introduced her like that.

Users who are viewing this thread